Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player ratings vs Wrexham  (Read 5647 times)
stfc_steve

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 19:05:34 »

Phil Smith: 7 = Thought he played pretty well, exept the goal and made a good punch in the second half

Jack Smith: 7 = Average at right back, put a few decent tackles in. Intercepted play occasionally.

Jerel Ifil: 8 = Again a good performance from the beast, only let his man slip through once.

Ady Williams: 6 = Got behind the ball well but was nothing special IMHO.

Jamie Vincent: 6 = Again average and could have got more involved, prefer to see nicho in his position.

Ricky Shakes: 7 = Thought he had a good, solid game today. As luggy mentioned on the radio his crossing was better today.

Curtis Weston: 6 = Didnt seem to be involved as much as usual, May not be 100% fit.

Michael Pook: 8 = Had a good game in my eyes, should have had a goal early on but made plenty of oppertunities for our forwards.

Sofiene Zaboub: 9 = Again a great performance from the "boub". Hope his injury is not too serious.

Lee Peacock: 7 = Had an average game, put plenty of effort in. Would have rather seen Jutkiewicz.

Christian Roberts: 7 = Should have had two goals including the penalty scored. Looked lazy at times.

Blair Sturrock: 5 = Hard to judge for the period of time he was on the pitch, caused a few problems though.

Lukas Jutkiewics: 5 = Again hard to judge due to the period of time he was on the field.

Aaron Brown: 4 = Didnt even see him run with the ball.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 19:19:30 »

you're absolutely miles off
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 19:21:33 »

Shut up Dave

/
W56196272
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 19:28:46 »

dave how can you say that and not give your opinion.
what ratings would you give.
lebowski

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 19:38:18 »

6's all round, except for shakes and zaboub who can have a 6.5.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:36:30 »

Quote from: "stfc_steve"

Michael Pook: 8 = Had a good game in my eyes, should have had a goal early on but made plenty of oppertunities for our forwards.

thats a joke right?

Phil Smith - 7 - Decent enough. Didnt really have much to do. Claimed the crosses well.

Jack Smith - 6 - Thought he was very below par today, his man got past him and he kept getting caught in possesion

Jerel Ifil - 7 - Normal beast really

Adie Williams - 7 - Pretty standard as expected performance from him to

Jamie Vincent - 7 - Played well today, got forward alot more and did always hoof it. One some good headers as well

Ricky Shakes - 8 - Again, thought he was played very well today. Much improved in recent weeks. The extra/different training is working. Long may it continue

Michael Pook - 5 - Thought he was awful, well off the pace, missed a sitter, hardly ever won the second ball, didnt tackle. In his defence he has perfected the backwards pass  :roll:

Curtis Weston - 6 - Not his best game for Town. Did well in fits and spells but then was very quite for a while

Sofiene Zaaboub - 7 - Well taken goal, some good crosses. Had to do a fair bit of defensive work. Not his best game but steady enough

Christian Roberts - 6 - Thought he was lazy, his first touch was poor, always lost the ball. Was screaming at Sturrock to take him off....then he pops up with a goal. Well a penalty. I think I'd rather have Lukas uptop than Roberts.

Lee Peacock - 8 - Thought he worked really hard. Winning alot of flick ons. Doing defensive work when needed to. Did a solid job when asked to fill in at left wing and in midfield. Probably should have done better with his chance in the first half, but did everything right with the one in the second half. Good save by the keeper.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:42:50 »

pook was better than a 5.and shakes wasn't an 8 nor peacock
6 each imo
pook should have scored(great run poor shot)
shakes got lucky after woefull touch (but great workrate in his defence)
peacock did little of note
zaboob my mom
but pretty much agree with the rest of dv's ratings.
deffo liked vincent today(first time for me)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:43:07 »

Quote from: "DV85"

thats a joke right?

Phil Smith - 7 - Decent enough. Didnt really have much to do. Claimed the crosses well.

Jack Smith - 6 - Thought he was very below par today, his man got past him and he kept getting caught in possesion

Jamie Vincent - 7 - Played well today, got forward alot more and did always hoof it. One some good headers as well

Ricky Shakes - 8 - Again, thought he was played very well today. Much improved in recent weeks. The extra/different training is working. Long may it continue

Michael Pook - 5 - Thought he was awful, well off the pace, missed a sitter, hardly ever won the second ball, didnt tackle. In his defence he has perfected the backwards pass  :roll:

Curtis Weston - 6 - Not his best game for Town. Did well in fits and spells but then was very quite for a while

Sofiene Zaaboub - 7 - Well taken goal, some good crosses. Had to do a fair bit of defensive work. Not his best game but steady enough

Christian Roberts - 6 - Thought he was lazy, his first touch was poor, always lost the ball. Was screaming at Sturrock to take him off....then he pops up with a goal. Well a penalty. I think I'd rather have Lukas uptop than Roberts.

Lee Peacock - 8 - Thought he worked really hard. Winning alot of flick ons. Doing defensive work when needed to. Did a solid job when asked to fill in at left wing and in midfield. Probably should have done better with his chance in the first half, but did everything right with the one in the second half. Good save by the keeper.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he had a decent game today.

So did Sturrock, whose opinion I value more than yours..........

It's All Good..............
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:46:36 »

He was my MOTM

That said I didnt go or listen,i watched hornblower instead

/
W56196272
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:49:38 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
He was my MOTM

That said I didnt go or listen,i watched hornblower instead

Quality.

Prefer Sharpe though........................

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:50:45 »

Quote from: "herthab"

thats a joke right?

I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he had a decent game today.

So did Sturrock, whose opinion I value more than yours..........

I also thought Andy Monkhouse was good.....but then what the hell do I know!?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:52:46 »

I actually lied about Sturrock saying he had a good game.

But he was probably thinking it...................

Rich Pullen

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:53:23 »

I also thought Andy Monkhouse was good.....but then what the hell do I know!?

I still think he is! But it wasn't to be and Zaaboub is better, and that's all that matters.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:55:47 »

and the few that booed brown when he came on :nuts:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 13, 2007, 20:55:49 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I actually lied about Sturrock saying he had a good game.

But he was probably thinking it...................

I was certain I had listened to the whole of Sturrocks interview on the radio and he didnt mention Pook once....was sure if I listened to it all anyway.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: