Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 66481 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:36:26 »

Lets be honest, this could indicate the state of the takeover. It may not, but...
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:37:09 »

The team bus is enroute to London, saw it with the players onboard about 6ish on M4. Question is whether Paolo is onboard or not?

Now, ain't that just like me?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:38:31 »

Fucking seething
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:39:52 »

We need to show PDC we are 100% behind him tomorrow, assuming he is there.
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:40:27 »

If that's your real attitude then you wont be missed

Dont start attacking fellow fans thoughts? Just because of a couple of fuckwits!!! My present thoughts are " why shud I give those wankers my money as a fan of course!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:40:31 »

You couldn't make this up, could you. You don't issue a statement like this and then stay. We've gone from the sublime to the ridiculous in a very short space of time.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:41:09 »

Fuck sake - I will be geniunely pissed off if he leaves - PDC reignited excitement around the club.

This is turning in to a disaster... and we are turning tinpot.

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:41:26 »

Got to give him massive support tomorrow. 90 mins of Di canio chants asking too much?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:42:04 »

My concern is not paolo leaving but who out there is good enough to replace him.

No manager or player is bigger than the club, and whatever happens stfc will always be supported.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:44:16 »

I'd say Di Canio is as close as you can get to irreplaceable - may seem dramatic and over the top but he's just, well different isn't he. One of a kind.
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:44:26 »

Clinging to the fact that PDC is not a quitter, and will not leave

Seems like a plea for something from the new owners

Really fucked off with Black for this mess at the moment. I know bigger pic he's saved the club, but the timing of this and the actions over the last month in general have really fucked us over

I'm struggling not to be angry with Black (I know I really shouldn't) but it's his comments about not leaving a "car crash" thta really bug me..... he's jumped out of the driving seat and we are now veering across the carriageways heading straight for a an oncoming lorry.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:44:31 »

If anything it's a cry from PDC to the new owners to say "come on, show me you have the ambition and drive to continue taking this club forward or else i'm out".
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:46:01 »

If anything it's a cry from PDC to the new owners to say "come on, show me you have the ambition and drive to continue taking this club forward or else i'm out".
I really hope its this
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:46:16 »

I would love to think you are right

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 19:46:53 »

You couldn't make this up, could you. You don't issue a statement like this and then stay.

Clinging on to the fact that if anyone could, PDC could.

That said, this looks crap. I was against the appointment originally, partially because I was uncomfortable with the politics of it all (less so than others I'm sure, but that point has been debated) but mostly because it looked like a colossal risk. That risk has paid off massively and is continuing to pay off, but this looks like the end of the road. The events of the last few weeks have been catastrophic but (touch wood perhaps) STFC will survive, perhaps a slimmed down STFC with less ambition but they will still be my club.

In one way I wouldn't miss every aspect of the Di Canio circus, but I recognise that he's been more successful than we could possibly have expected in the time he's been here. I'm sure he won't be short of offers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: