Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Roberts and Miller  (Read 3555 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 16:39:09 »

Yeah, I meant that I think we'd get him fit pretty quickly.
We dont have the time, have you not heard that the club is fucked?

DOOOOOM
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 17:07:40 »

I think Miller is slightly better than i expected (though i didn't have high expectations due to Huddersfield fans assessment of him). Can play some very clever passes. But can also go missing in games to the point you forget he's actually there which can leave a sort of black hole in our midfield.

Roberts has shown some good moments in flashes but has mostly been a bit of a disappointment. At least his work rate is improving greatly the last few games so he isn't just sitting on his overinflated wages.

Neither would be in my first choice team which makes the fact they are probably sitting on amongst our biggest wages (same as Navarro who is even lower down the pecking order than them) somewhat worrying and might explain our current predicament.

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 18:25:20 by BruceChatwin » Logged
stfcinbmth

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 18:02:05 »

Wardy's injured anyway isn't he?
Coca Fola

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 18:05:40 »

THE VULTURES ARE CIRCLING!!!!

[url width=316 height=244]http://i.imgur.com/lBhdR.gif[/url]
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 18:15:12 »

I like Miller but as it stands, Hollands and Ferry are first choice.

Roberts - I'm dying for him to do well, he's shown glimpses with the occasional mean cross into the box but not enough so far. He does seem to be improving though.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 19:26:30 »

I like Miller but as it stands, Hollands and Ferry are first choice.

Roberts - I'm dying for him to do well, he's shown glimpses with the occasional mean cross into the box but not enough so far. He does seem to be improving though.

Exactly my view too.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 19:41:11 »

The only improvement in Roberts is in terms of effort... he still looks unlikely to put in a decent cross or beat his man.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 20:21:33 »

I'd very happily drive Roberts back to Huddersfield - he has been dogshit with very few exceptions. Miller is a decent footballer who looked good before he got injured and has since struggled a bit.
nochee

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 22:00:37 »

If Roberts played his football about 3 yards further in from the sideline he would of scored roughly 8 goals this season. He's always putting his shots just past the post.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: