Poll
Question: Hardest?
Crocodile - 25 (50%)
Polar Bear - 25 (50%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worlds hardest creature 2010 EVIL 8: Crocodile V Polar Bear  (Read 5116 times)
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:33:51 »

More on crocs

Extract from a site on Crocs

While a 20-foot Nile croc. is probably a fabulous beast (?!!?) , - the world record croc is actually bigger than that . It was an estuarine crocodile ( Crocodylus porosus ) reckoned to yield the biggest individuals of any living species . The trophy belonged to a Frenchman , Paul de la Gironiere , who lived near Luzon in the Philippines . In 1825 he was greatly annoyed by a crocodile that killed & ' ate ' one of his horses . Assembling a posse of spearmen , he led a chaotic tallyho after the croc , which because of its bulk & the smallness of the river was unable to escape . Nevertheless six hours & uncounted spearthrusts later it was still alive . La Gironiere had fired several musket shots from close range , once into the reptiles mouth , seemingly without effect . In fact he later found out that his musket caused scarcely any injury . Then a resourceful hunter drove a lance into the animals back with a hammer and by a fluke found the animals spinal chord and killed the croc .

The beast was so heavy it took all forty hunters to roll it ashore . " When at last we had got him completely out of the water we stood stupefied with astonishment . From the extremity of his nostrils to the tip of his tail , he was found to be twenty-seven feet long , and his circumference was eleven feet , measured under the armpits . His belly was much more voluminous , but we thought it unnecessary to measure him there , judging that the horse he had breakfasted on must have considerably increased his bulk...."

Now that Hard.

From the Dark Side
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:35:29 »

Polar Bear got duffed over by a Walrus in that though, so it's clearly bollocks.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 09:43:33 »

Hardly a surprise though is it. I mean the PB isn't that hard !

From the Dark Side
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 09:48:24 »

Voted Croc, that death roll thing they do would have almost anything a goner. The picture is pretty sick aswel

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 21:34:53 »

poll closes polar bear wins 25 -24
Doore

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 20, 2010, 21:36:28 »

poll closes polar bear wins 25 -24

Great result.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 12:06:59 »

Its showing as a draw !

From the Dark Side
Harold Shipmans Glasses

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 12:15:25 »

i take it you aint that bright. obviously polar bear was winning when king called fulltime
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 12:21:36 »

Never heard of added time ?

From the Dark Side
Harold Shipmans Glasses

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 12:26:04 »

yeah dont think it often happens when the full time whistle has been blown 15 hours ago though mate. maybe it  best to read the threads before posting king has already gone a bit mental in another thread
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 13:35:58 »

and actually i closed it 34 minutes late as i was out for dinner. What you going to do about it? set a fucking croc on me? I would just zig zag away and set my pet honey badger on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: