Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worlds dirtiest flat.  (Read 3304 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 18:56:53 »

Did you wash those sheets

I think only once in the 10 months I lived in the house.

And that was when a bird was coming over.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:11:42 »

I think only once in the 10 months I lived in the house.

And that was when a bird was coming over.

Did she stay long?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:13:02 »

i'm guessing less than 10 months.
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:16:28 »

not as long as I'd have liked.

Had much more luck with the dirty sheets.

Don't know if there's a lesson in there for the younger TEF crowd. I'm not sure if there even is much of a younger TEF crowd anymore. We didn't have much (or even at all) of an A Level or GCSE result thread this year.

I did chat to Nozza on msn the other night, he's about to hit uni on a proper medicine course to become a doctor. I warned him not to work too hard. I've seen people burn out on courses like that and go a bit mental.

I got the impression that he got very good A-Level results. Maybe we should send him a TEF card?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:27:35 »

not as long as I'd have liked.

Had much more luck with the dirty sheets.

Don't know if there's a lesson in there for the younger TEF crowd. I'm not sure if there even is much of a younger TEF crowd anymore. We didn't have much (or even at all) of an A Level or GCSE result thread this year.

I did chat to Nozza on msn the other night, he's about to hit uni on a proper medicine course to become a doctor. I warned him not to work too hard. I've seen people burn out on courses like that and go a bit mental.

I got the impression that he got very good A-Level results. Maybe we should send him a TEF card?

Do it addressed to Dr. Nozza.

A medical man eh, puts my masters degree in American history I'm starting next week to shame.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:30:08 »

I had a mate who did the doctoring thing...he went fruit loop and ended up living rough in Lawn Wods for a bit...his rents both quacks sent him to a top all boys school. When let out he got mixed up with a very strange lady..who walked around with her tits hanging out, under a lace table cloth, worn as a sort of poncho.  Looks wise none too shabby and young Reg had a hit on it.

Having flunked the doctoring, they lived in a squat in Bow, E London...I went to visit, fucking rough area of typical London tenements, which nobody wanted to live in, hence squatters took them on. 

It was always a bit of a shock when younger, when you saw friends just basically cracking up...I always felt though there wasn't much I could do about it..
flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:31:31 »

I remember back in the day when he'd constantly harass me on msn to draw a new comic. I miss Nozza. I don't miss the comics though. Most of them were pretty bad. Apart from the one where Yeovil tried to buy Stella Artois in Boots. That one is my favourite.
JPC82

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:39:23 »

ben with a bird?
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:41:09 »

I wish.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:43:25 »

ben with a bird?
Yeah, it seems so, must be better than youth teamers though! Doh
JPC82

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:01:26 »

i dunno mate, they have lush bodies
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:19:00 »

Seen a few people lose it reg and like u say its not nice and you are powerless to do anything
Rich Pullen

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:27:56 »

I've not seen people go loopy, maybe people that enrolled and already were abit odd. One thing that occurs alot is people dropping out because I'm-a-barman-and-it's-awesome! I've always found that amusing!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 15:56:15 »

What was Nozza's wanking record again?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 16:26:51 »

Kylie?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: