Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Drunken Adventures Of Simon Pieman and Jayohaitchenn - Can't handle Devizes?  (Read 9121 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 08:23:10 »

At least the lads five aside is off so no rain soaking today, though it's a shame as it was on the hallowed turf.

We've escaped that as well, although my son is currently quite upset and convinced it will be rearranged for when we are on holiday. I hope not,  bloody weather!
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 08:50:25 »

I don't know how I got so fucked. I've just seen a rather attractive lady out of my door who I sincerely hope to see again (thank you Kings Arms) but I'm still absolutely shitted. I only know her name from when she called a cab. She's left her jewellery as well, which I'm sure is intentional. Smiley

I have no idea how I got home, let alone took a member of the fairer sex with me. Barry Scott 1, women 0. I'm sure I chatted to Si Pie, but to be honest I have no idea. I know I said hi to topboi though.
DRS

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:11:02 »

We've escaped that as well, although my son is currently quite upset and convinced it will be rearranged for when we are on holiday. I hope not,  bloody weather!
My nephe is due to play at the cg this afternoon but has not been told it has been cancelled yet.I assume it is yeah? Or is it just this mornings that have bee cancelled so far
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:14:28 »

My nephe is due to play at the cg this afternoon but has not been told it has been cancelled yet.I assume it is yeah? Or is it just this mornings that have bee cancelled so far
Just the U7s so far, they were hoping to take a view on the U8s later on in the morning, see if the weather improved, that's what we were told. I wouldn't get your hopes up, it doesn't look like getting that much better
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:14:39 »

We were U8 due to play at 2pm. Not sure if there are other age groups that are affected.

The call came at 7:50am to say it was off. Thanks for the early call (not)!
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:16:26 by Batch » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:15:51 »

We were U8 due to play at 2pm. Not sure if there are other age groups that are affected.

The call came at 7:50am. Thanks!
We had to meet at 8.15 so set the alarm for 6.45, only to be told at 7.45 it was off. Not sure which is worse tbh.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:16:11 »

Haha we all had a right blast in Devizes last night. Was a little different to your average night in Town or Old Town. Surprisingly my head isn't too bad this morning.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:17:32 »

Just the U7s so far, they were hoping to take a view on the U8s later on in the morning, see if the weather improved, that's what we were told. I wouldn't get your hopes up, it doesn't look like getting that much better

Well now we are hoping they didn't mistake us for the U7.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:20:22 »

Well now we are hoping they didn't mistake us for the U7.
I wouldn't worry too much - I may have been repeating Chinese whispers anyway as wasn't paying too much attnetion to what was said about the u8s and even if the message was correct, the weather's not going to get any better by 2
DRS

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:20:54 »

Cheers Chaps i presume it is off then as he is under 8s
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:21:19 »

Haha we all had a right blast in Devizes last night. Was a little different to your average night in Town or Old Town. Surprisingly my head isn't too bad this morning.

Yep, I'm not too bad either! Have you heard from Either of the two? Si Pie literally couldn't stand up. Brilliant!!  Beers

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:23:37 »

Cheers Chaps i presume it is off then as he is under 8s
I'd wait till you get the official nod to be definite - wouldn't want to be responsible for you missing your nephew's CG debut due to me not listening properly!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:24:32 »

Yep, I'm not too bad either! Have you heard from Either of the two? Si Pie literally couldn't stand up. Brilliant!!  Beers

We got a lift back. I think Si might be dead although he did update his FB about an hour ago with "ouch".
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:27:40 »

We got a lift back. I think Si might be dead although he did update his FB about an hour ago with "ouch".

Brilliant. What a state he was. He seemed fine for ages then just went... Red Carded from Devizes for being too drunk! Mind you Harry was in a bit of a state too!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:37:49 »

Just had the email, re-arranged for Saturday 12th May, same times as today. But I think there is a Chippenham tournament on Sat/Sun that weekend too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: