Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champions jpg  (Read 1851 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 19:12:29 »

Right, I need a champions jpeg to show on some Oxford fans at work. I want to put it on their projector before they get into work. No foul language but something humorous.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
stfcinbmth

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 19:19:30 »

There's a few good piccies on here already, just use one or a few of them
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 22:51:58 »

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531430_438469152833451_154012821279087_1809001_1832446256_n.jpg

There also a great one with cads & ferry.

justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 23:04:36 »

Hi Sippo

I need you to release something I emailed to my work email asap (piccies of nipper celebrating on pitch) that I want to print off for similar reasons - one of the oxford fans you mention teaches in the same block as me!

I can't get photo's from my phone onto my computer and my other email account isn't working so I had to use work one but its not appeared yet, I'm guessing its been held because of the attachment?

I have already texted image to afforementioned fan but feel a printed picture (or 69) might be appropriate!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 23:07:42 »

If you work in an office set that photo as their wallpaper if they get up to go toilet
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 23:09:53 »

Hi Sippo

I need you to release something I emailed to my work email asap (piccies of nipper celebrating on pitch) that I want to print off for similar reasons - one of the oxford fans you mention teaches in the same block as me!

I can't get photo's from my phone onto my computer and my other email account isn't working so I had to use work one but its not appeared yet, I'm guessing its been held because of the attachment?

I have already texted image to afforementioned fan but feel a printed picture (or 69) might be appropriate!

Try pasting the image into a word document.  That usually gets you through a work's firewall.
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 23:19:04 »

Can't get it onto computer in first place as sd card adapter not working and lost leads. Don't usually use my mobile camera but my proper one has been looked after by a suit hire shop in Yeovil since my brothers wedding!

Not a biggie but getting hard copies by tomorow would have been great!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 05:35:16 »

I'll have a gander and get it release ASAP. Nothing was blocked that I am aware of.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 06:51:19 »

http://t.co/hhuDBPmc

SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 10:07:50 »

I like this.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: