Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Noise  (Read 1360 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 11:35:25 »

Went to see this last night.  Anyone else seen this?  Opinions?  How does it compare to The Grudge which is supposedly the scariest film my friends have seen for quite a while, which I find difficult to believe having seen the Japanese version.  Have to confess I'm quite easily scared, and this film made me jump a few times.  When the woman banged on the window of the car I actually yelled (screamed) but so did a fair few other people in the cinema so I don't think anyone, except my girlfriend, noticed....   Oops

Also saw the trailer of Hide & Seek with De Niro in it - they may be worth a gander.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 13:33:40 »

The trailer makes it look fucking scary which probably means it's only a little scary and shit.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 20:35:25 »

i thought the grudge was ok, the little girl in that is mental, didn't think it was that scary though

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
STFCDude

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 20:43:01 »

I thought the Grudge was appalling.  The only good thing about the Grudge was removing the disk from my DVD Player vowing never to watch it again
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 20:49:45 »

Quote from: "STFCDude"
I thought the Grudge was appalling.  The only good thing about the Grudge was removing the disk from my DVD Player vowing never to watch it again

now now don't hold a grudge...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 20:51:13 »

Im going to take the aerial out of the TV tonight and try and make contact with the other side  Cool

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 21:27:31 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "STFCDude"

now now don't hold a grudge...

Thats awful, but it made me laugh Fanta through my nose  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: