Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Don\'t Buy Stuff from Monks  (Read 1176 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 09:19:20 »

Bought a gorgeous pair of new ripped Diesel jeans off ebay.co.uk the other friday night when drunk and thought I\'d got a good deal.  I paid off as usual, and just got this email, about a week after I\'ve paid:

HELLO, EBAY HAVE REMOVED MY LISTINGS ,YOUR JEANS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OK ,JUST HAD EMAIL OF EBAY IVE GOT TO SEND DRIVING LIENSENCE INTO THEM TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION,AND PASSPORT,THIS IS BEYOND IVE HAD TO EMAIL ALL MY BUYERS DUE TO THIS ,YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED  ON THE DAY YOU PAID AND WILL BE WITH YOU SOON ,JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR JEANS ARE ON THEY WAY TO YOU,EMAIL ME FOR ANY MORE INFO THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR ITEM BEST REGARDS RACH

:|:|:|  Her full name is Rachel Ling.  What\'s the odds that she\'s a mong?

I also got an email off ebay about the item being removed and strongly advising me not to continue the transaction outside of ebay.  Thing is I\'ve already paid for the bloody things.  Any advice, or am I fucked?  The jeans were 26 squids so it\'s not too bad but I\'d rather not lose the money!  Or should I just sit tight and see if I get them?
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 10:28:49 »

Sit tight.....and then u'll prob realise ur fucked......are there not anymore same price still on ebay?

Come on YOU REDS!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:32:48 »

Serves you right for saying

Quote from: "Walrus"
Bought a gorgeous pair of new ripped Diesel jeans
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:56:30 »

did you pay through Paypal???

if so go through there procedures and should get the money back.

if not i have a pair of ripped jeans covered in diesel you can have Wink

i'll get me coat

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:06:55 »

/
W56196272
Papa Smurf

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:13:32 »

I've had this loads of times on ebay. As long as she's said they've been shipped there should be no reason why u won't recieve them. Only downfall is, unless she already has, she won't be able to leave u feedback.
I have a habit of buying things on ebay and then the next day I get an email saying the seller has been removed!
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 18:58:14 »

Quote from: "Papa Smurf"
I've had this loads of times on ebay. As long as she's said they've been shipped there should be no reason why u won't recieve them. Only downfall is, unless she already has, she won't be able to leave u feedback.
I have a habit of buying things on ebay and then the next day I get an email saying the seller has been removed!

I had one last month when the next day the seller was no longer registered. I e-mailed and she said she'd been "hacked". Then became un-registered. I didn't trust her so stopped chq, she got loads of bad feedback and then became un-registered again.

Most people on there are fine, like anywhere a few w** Cheesy **rs.
Sussex

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 20:17:04 »

I've never bought anything from ebay.

I know what you mean though, when I'm drunk I usually buy more.

It tends to be alcohol  :?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 21:32:24 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

Cheesy

Made me smile anyway....
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 00:00:03 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
I've never bought anything from ebay.

As opposed to Robinson's Apple Juice???

You should....  Ebay can find you some proper sexy clothes....  I'll get my coat....   :|

Thanks for the help lads....  If do get my fit jeans through the post I'll just cry to paypal and hope they take pity on me.  If not I'll send a pic of SR's avatar and that'll scare them into giving me a refund.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: