Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Said it once  (Read 3431 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:46:52 »

It is going to be a complete rebuild, then when we've done it, sell sell sell all those who have an ounce of talent, fourth division here we come and here we will stay.

On that basis, I think I'll give up on the whole thing right now.  Thanks for the heads up.
dell returns

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:48:39 »

On that basis, I think I'll give up on the whole thing right now.  Thanks for the heads up.

Cheesy I cant help being a negative grumpy old sod.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:49:58 »

He's an ex-Frannie though.
so is JP.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:52:05 »

look what wise and poyet did to the last shower of shit team we had.
it can be done and will take something similar.
a total rebuild is not necessarily what we need.some have to go, and frankly i dont care who.
but raised confidence,and setting up right can get more out of a fair few of those players we have.

the next mangerial appointment is the biggest decision fitton has had to make.get it wrong and we are right up shit street
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 20:54:23 »

look what wise and poyet did to the last shower of shit team we had.
it can be done and will take something similar.
a total rebuild is not necessarily what we need.some have to go, and frankly i dont care who.
but confidence can get more out of a fair few of those players we have.

the next mangerial appointment is the biggest decision fitton has had to make.get it wrong and we are right up shit street

I agree with that completely, but isn't Trollope a foregone conclusion though? You were saying that yourself recently weren't you Arriba?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 21:00:11 »

i was.
i heard alot about the guy and i'm sure he wants the job.i thought it was his but it cooled down.
the way things have gone i aint sure he is gonna get it now.i still have him as favourite, but if i were fitton i'd go more high profile.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 21:04:11 »

I agree with that completely, but isn't Trollope a foregone conclusion though? You were saying that yourself recently weren't you Arriba?

Hi OST.......Fucking pissed off mate, probably worst than the Jimmy Quinn era.

Fuck off Hart, that interview today got me wound up. Who does he think he is. Try watching that shite every game this season then the Supporters have every right to moan.

Trouble is can't see us bouncing back next season without some big changes to the squad. Ship out most of them as they have no fight.

Had enough but will be back next season as always.

Fitton needs to make a statement pretty quickly about this shambles.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: