Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 [147]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's right with football?  (Read 651458 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #2190 on: Wednesday, May 8, 2024, 09:36:28 »

Sancho gets bombed out as he wont apologise to Hag and reaches a Champions League Final!  It gets better and better for United!

Clems Army!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2191 on: Wednesday, May 8, 2024, 11:10:43 »

Sancho gets bombed out as he wont apologise to Hag and reaches a Champions League Final!  It gets better and better for United!

No one is bigger than the team, as Ten Hag will find out soon. However sometimes the team are not big enough for the player.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #2192 on: Wednesday, May 8, 2024, 11:19:21 »

With all the kerfuffle over Forest's statement, I note that the paper today lists who Prem refs support, and Town have not just Simon Hooper but two - Graham Scott apparently a Town fan from Oxfordshire, the very best of us.

I stood next to him at Vale Park in the playoffs. He called the penalty, which truthfully from where I stood I had no idea.  Very impressive.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #2193 on: Thursday, May 30, 2024, 10:53:30 »

Vincent Kompany. His rise to the Bayern job makes me feel warm and bubbley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2194 on: Today at 08:06:47 »

Real Madrid.
My better half has been fighting cancer for quite a while. Thankfully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. This is in no small part down to Real Madrid.

Last month she needed an emergency operation which would have cost thousands. The club has a fund to help people in the Madrid community in these situations. In less than 24 hours they had stumped up the cash, op done and 100% success. Hala Madrid!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2195 on: Today at 08:16:55 »

Real Madrid.
My better half has been fighting cancer for quite a while. Thankfully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. This is in no small part down to Real Madrid.

Last month she needed an emergency operation which would have cost thousands. The club has a fund to help people in the Madrid community in these situations. In less than 24 hours they had stumped up the cash, op done and 100% success. Hala Madrid!

Thats amazing Mex, hope she is recovering well
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2196 on: Today at 08:26:32 »

Real Madrid.

Thats bloody great.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2197 on: Today at 08:35:08 »

Wow. That is fantastic
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2198 on: Today at 08:44:56 »

Good news Mex.
adje