Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marlon Pack  (Read 15231 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:48:59 »

Presuming Pack comes in, do we presume that will see the end of Hollands?...I'd like to keep him and ship out Navarro if possible.

#VivaKenBarlow!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:51:54 »

All the sounds coming out from the adver seem to suggest Di Canio isn't going to jump ship at least .

Were there ever any sounds yesterday to suggest he would?

The sounds were seemingly just via the wild opinions of a couple on here
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:53:21 »

Its always good to have Navarro tucked away somewhere, he's really our only out and out defensive midfielder. I sooner bin off Miller to keep Hollands.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:57:27 »

Hollands is out for 6 weeks though isn't he? Seems crazy to want to get rid of a fit midfielder to keep an injured one on loan.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:01:18 »

Marlon Pack + Danny Green + Rooney out + no outgoings would keep me pretty happy today after panicking about a fire-sale of all our best players last night. Not going to get ahead of myself on the optimism front though after yesterday. Won't relax until the window slams shut.

All the sounds coming out from the adver seem to suggest Di Canio isn't going to jump ship at least . Looking forward to the 1pm interview. I reckon he's going to be calm and collected, and say Ritchie was a necessary sacrifice for the survival of the team in this transition period for the club.

* crosses fingers while bracing behind couch
Can you listen to the 1pm interview online?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:08:59 »

Hollands is out for 6 weeks though isn't he? Seems crazy to want to get rid of a fit midfielder to keep an injured one on loan.
I was thinking long term, say at the end of the season. If the choice had to be made, I don't think Miller could cut it in CCC anymore and Hollands would be a good investment for the future.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:14:14 »

Can you listen to the 1pm interview online?

It's been put back to mid-afternoon.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:16:21 »

It's been put back to mid-afternoon.

they did say on BBC Wilts that Chris Wise would be at CG for press conference at 1330 live on the radio
Torquay Red

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:23:34 »

Have watched Marlon Pack down here several times against Torquay. He has always been their stand out player. He looked a class act in the play off semi and scored a cracker of a free kick. If we sign him I for one will be well pleased. Smiley 
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:27:39 »

Yeah the game on tv where he didnt look very good was against Everton to be fair. I've seen him a couple of times and looked quite decent.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:29:15 »

He hasn't been that good this season apparently. He looks like he has talent though and if we can get him in a swap deal for Rooney that's a decent deal.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:38:35 »

Presuming Pack comes in, do we presume that will see the end of Hollands?...I'd like to keep him and ship out Navarro if possible.
I would not like to think that, however the fact that he is out for six weeks may well swing it, as far Navarro - have we seen enough of him.  Hollands on the other hand looked to have settled down well and does support the forwards.  Interestingly we were linked with Pack last season and with O'Kane from Torquay.  Opinion was divided then, but O'Kane is having a good season with 'Muff.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:40:10 by ronnie21 » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:42:38 »

Don't think he's all that myself. Better than what we have-good enough for the championship? Not convinced
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:50:20 »

Don't think he's all that myself. Better than what we have-good enough for the championship? Not convinced

Oh come on Arriba. I know it's the Swindon way but lets let him pull a shirt on for us first.

Well - he'll need to actually sign first but you know what i mean.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 13:06:33 »

Oh come on Arriba. I know it's the Swindon way but lets let him pull a shirt on for us first.

Well - he'll need to actually sign first but you know what i mean.
I'd give him a chance like any other player, based on what I've seen my point stands though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: