Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Michael Rose  (Read 12354 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 22:32:27 »

Rose does sound like a prize cunt.

edit: I'll retract that upon reflection, some of the comments aimed at him are a bit harsh!

Well having read his tweets it just seems that he has taken offence to people getting personal with him. Fair enough if he gives it back, won't do him any favours though.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 22:34:49 »

He really needs to protect his tweets & be more selective about who follows him?? I don't understand why they allow themselves to be open to it??
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 22:35:17 »

Well having read his tweets it just seems that he has taken offence to people getting personal with him. Fair enough if he gives it back, won't do him any favours though.
Yep but I don't think he has any interest in hanging around at Swindon so he's just letting rip.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 22:41:11 »

Yep but I don't think he has any interest in hanging around at Swindon so he's just letting rip.

I think your right. It would be suicide to say what he said if he were planning to stay. I think he's off in the summer, I actually think he/his agent have already agreed in principle to join another club.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 22:42:31 »

Yeah true. The fans want him to leave and he does too, everyone is a winner I guess.

My annoyance is why Sheehan hasn't been able to establish himself as our number 1 left back (injuries aside).
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 23:25:54 »

The problem is that he's shit. Positionally, he's shit. He doesn't have any physical presence whatsoever. He can also be very easily beaten for pace or for skill. But I'm struggling to think of a better free kick taker in the 40 years I've supported Town - McHale, Walters??
I'd put him behind Sheehan, LJF and Kennedy at left back.
I do think he could cut it as a left midfielder but not here.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 06:51:27 »

He's not really been happy here from the moment he arrived has he?  Threre was all that crap at the start of the season when he got dropped and he never settled in. He has a great feee kick, but thats not enough.

I actually thought he did well when he came on yesterday, and put in a superb cross that Benyon should have scored from.

I'd still have preferred O'Brien to come on for Grella as I think his pace would have caused real problems in the Daggers defence.
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 08:54:16 »

Fuck off NR! How can you have a personal vendetta against a STFC player when you havn't seen them play!  I think the abuse that Rose gets is well over the top from many on here, but you really do take it to another level.
Join the Oxford forum if you want to slag the team off!

Berniman, Berniman...

You and a bunch of others keep having a personal vendetta about NorwayRed aswell, without any first hand source material.

25% football, 80% bollocks

Of course I can have a personal vendetta against anyone I want without fucking them up their arse, wether it's Adolf Hitler, George Bush Jr., Michael Rose og Berniman

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 08:55:37 »

I found Norway red on twiiter Smiley

Congrats!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 08:56:12 »

Mmm, he's easily the best freekick taker/striker of the ball I've seen here in a while. Just a shame the rest of his game isn't always up to scratch. He'll have little bursts but that's about it.

Maybe he should take up American Football then!

Spencer_White

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 10:07:45 »

He really needs to protect his tweets & be more selective about who follows him?? I don't understand why they allow themselves to be open to it??

Its an absolute farce that he is getting drawn into slanging matches with fans on twitter. The club should sort it out.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 10:38:02 »

Its an absolute farce that he is getting drawn into slanging matches with fans on twitter. The club should sort it out.

Spot on Spencer.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 11:11:35 »

Yep but I don't think he has any interest in hanging around at Swindon.

Suspect this applies to quite a few.

The new manager after Hart, will have to get a grip on the disruptive elements, and those just plain not good enough for Div 4 and weed them out.  After about November, there has been little fight from this squad....spirit isn't something you can just turn on or off at will.
Spencer_White

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 11:15:04 »

If Rose gets a contract from a League 1 team then they are absolute mugs.

It was an absolute embaressment in the Crawley FAC 1st tie that they figured out he was the man to target so early in the game. Literally a weak link.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 11:52:25 »

I notice Marvin Morgan was playing for the Daggers yesterday. Didnt he get kicked out of Aldershot for offering some fans out on twitter?

These players need to realise they are not the bee all and end all, if you cant take the criticism you shouldnt be doing the job
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: