Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which players do you want out ?  (Read 10650 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 22:12:57 »

Amankwaah, Smith, LJF, Prutton, JPM (in this form), Pericard, O'Brien and Dossevi are a complete waste of money in L1 or L2.

Dougie, Cuthbert, Sheehan and maybe Caddis would be sold/not renew.

That'd leave us:

Lucas
Scott
Jesionkowski

Caddis?
Thompson
Misun
Flint
Evans
Rose
Kennedy

Ferry
Timlin
Ritchie

Benyon
Bodin

So we'd need an old-head CB (Deja vu), A couple of CMs, 3 wide players and at least two strikers

With the wage cap and the reduced revenue I think in L2 the youngsters would have more of a part to play. Kennedy and Thompson would be second choice full-backs, Evans fourth CB and the two GKs would be enough cover unless Lucas gets a long-term injury, in which case a loan signing would be required.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 09:41:48 »

the minority of idiotic supporters will systematically route out and kill the entire squad before May anyway. this thread isn't needed!

Fuck off Cuthbert!

Clems Army!
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 10:02:38 »

Trollope would be on par with Malpas in the eyes of many fans, we need an exciting appointment like a Wise / Poyet type to give the whole place a lift in the summer because if we start badly next season I really fear what could happen next and before anybody says dont be over dramatic ask Pox fans if they thought it would ever happen to them.

Agree with Trollope Malpass comparison. I would rather keep Hart if we have to.

I've never knowingly spoke to a pox fan but I get your drift. In 2 years time we could be talking about "being the biggest club in the conference" and my all time fav quote "If this was a boxing match they'd call it off"  Excellent. Still brings tears to my eyes.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 10:09:13 »

What's this thing about a wage cap in League 2??
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 10:51:14 »

i'd keep Smith and JPM. But definitely get rid of LJF and Prutton. Unsure on Mancs though.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 10:56:06 »

What's this thing about a wage cap in League 2??
There's a wage cap in League 2 - 60% of turnover. There was last time we were down there but fortunately(?) our accounts were so massively late (and even if they had been available a complete work of fiction) that no-one could tell whether we were within it or not.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 11:01:02 »

There's a wage cap in League 2 - 60% of turnover. There was last time we were down there but fortunately(?) our accounts were so massively late (and even if they had been available a complete work of fiction) that no-one could tell whether we were within it or not.

Ok, I see. I wonder if we already operate within those means? I doubt it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #82 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 18:51:32 »

i'd keep Smith and JPM. But definitely get rid of LJF and Prutton. Unsure on Mancs though.
JPM has proved he's a good player in a winning team but an absolute sack of shit in a shit side. He'd be one of the first in the "dump" pile
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 19:46:52 »

If and when we've got a technology park or whatever else attached to the CG, will the rent from something like that count or is it just football-related monies?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 19:57:43 »

I suppose O'Brien, Dossevi, Sheehan, Pericard, Jesionkowski will all be released regardless of division.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 11:58:15 »

Cuthbert out now....unforgiveable......

Clems Army!
flammableBen

« Reply #86 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 12:23:10 »

Has he dones omething today I havent seen?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: