Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which players do you want out ?  (Read 10649 times)
wacko

« on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 22:47:34 »

Now we have a new manager which players do you want out this summer ? Now for me a new keeper is a must so i want Lucas gone as I'm fed up of his lack of concentration where he concedes from 30 odd yards.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:00:55 »

New Gk, CB, RB, CM, RM and ST - not too much to ask for!!!
Panda Paws

« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:14:17 »

Realistically, over the course of the summer and if we stay up I'd like to see us lose Smith, Rose, Frampton, JFL, Amankwaah, O'Brien, Pericard and Dossevi.

I'd also lose one of Timlin and Prutton. I think Tims is better value for money.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:16:30 »

Here's an idea - let's get behind all of them until we've secured safety and leave the bloodletting until we at least know which league we'll be in.
wacko

« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:17:54 »

Here's an idea - let's get behind all of them until we've secured safety and leave the bloodletting until we at least know which league we'll be in.

My god how boring are you i suppose you would rather have a forum without post's
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:20:16 »

Well Wilson's gone so that's step one done, but I think I'd prefer us to lose tomorrow if it meant we were more likely to git rid of Lucas, Smith, Prutton, Rose, Frampton, O'Brien, Timlin, Dossevi, Pericard and Benyon.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:37:44 »

Regardless of whether we stay up or not, I'd happilly see the back of all of them bar the youngsters. There's none of them that I warm to and none of them that can't be replaced easily enough. We need a complete rebuild.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:41:09 »

Rose, Sheehan, Pericard and maybe Frampton.

I think all the others have something offer. Just need the manager to get it out of them. Like last season unlike this season.

AOB on something short and/or game related.
deltaincline

« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:44:29 »

Great idea to keep the negativity flowing, right when we need every fucking point available, you bunch of cunts.

FWIW, I'd keep maybe 8 or 9 of the current squad for next season. I aint naming any names though. Plenty of summer time to discuss that.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:46:34 »

Great idea to keep the negativity flowing, right when we need every fucking point available, you bunch of cunts.

FWIW, I'd keep maybe 8 or 9 of the current squad for next season. I aint naming any names though. Plenty of summer time to discuss that.
Exactly my point delta. And even if you (not you delta, people generally) do think it's a good idea to go through the squad marking individuals out for weeding out while we're in a relegation battle, it's a fairly daft question until you know what league we're in. There's plenty who you might feel have shown they can't cut it in League One would do a decent job in League Two; conversely, players who look decent at this level can just get hammered out in the league below.
wacko

« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:51:29 »

Yeah because the players really give that much of a fuck to come on to this forum and read this topic! Pair of fucking idiots the pair of you and less of the cunt ! Time to take the red tinted glasses off and face reality !
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 4, 2011, 23:57:30 »

Sadly it seems the players do read forums. I'd rather they didn't as well, but fact is they do. And while you're dishing out the fucking idiot tag, you might also like to consider that which league we're in will also have a fairly substantial effect on the playing budget. Another reason it's a "fucking idiot" question.
wacko

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 00:01:43 »

Sadly it seems the players do read forums. I'd rather they didn't as well, but fact is they do. And while you're dishing out the fucking idiot tag, you might also like to consider that which league we're in will also have a fairly substantial effect on the playing budget. Another reason it's a "fucking idiot" question.

Really ? So you calling me an idiot ? Because lets be honest there is nothing wrong with having a discussion is there ? Also it always seems to be you trolling and jumping on peoples posts don't it !
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 00:03:31 by wacko » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 00:04:04 »

Yeah, and I called your pint a puff and spilled your missus.
flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 00:04:31 »

Yeah, if I answer seriously then it really does depend on where we stand in the summer, who's contracts are coming up, if anybody is interested in any of our contracted players, any relegation clauses we don't know about, and what potential signings we've been tracking are available.

Didn't Lucas sign a new contract a few weeks ago? So he's likely to be here. I can't remember the rest of the squad off the top of my head.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: