Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: David Ball from Man City  (Read 10116 times)
DiscoDazR

http://twitter.com/DiscoDazR

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:16:27 »

Shizzle dizzle;

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6251766,00.html

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:21:28 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/8261878.BREAKING_NEWS__David_Ball_is_Town_target/

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:26:01 »

fresh. Know nothing about this one...
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:28:15 »

At least the adver didn't say they exclusively revealed it's David Ball.

I had a feeling it wasn't Nimley.  Must admit i have no idea what this lad is like but then i didn't with Danny Ward and is was fantastic for us
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:30:29 »

My only concern is the experience. Two very young lads up front. Has this Ball made any league appearances?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:39:38 »

bit underwhelmed with this one - ok for 4th choice but not as good as the guy we had on loan from West Ham at the back of the season

still im hopeful we are still tracking a first choice striker - if this isnt the case and we are going with Pericard then IMO I think we will struggle to score goals again

I used to be Fatbury
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:40:54 »

how do you know?! he could be immense!
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:41:08 »

No league starts i think. I read somewhere that he broke a bone in his foot twice last year (same bone) which restricted his playing opportunities. Apparently had scored 6 goals in 5 games for the city reserves at some point. 21 yrs old 6ft sounds like he is chomping at the bit for some first team action. Could be a really decent signing i feel.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:44:17 »

Adver article quotes Sir Lord Fittonius saying they are looking at 3 city players...  Hmmm

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:44:47 »

I bet fatbury said the same thing about Danny Ward last season.

We shall wait and see. Still need another striker imo. Hopefully someone proven at this level.
MelkshamRED

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:54:19 »

Nice stuff Wilson, Fitton and co Smiley
DiscoDazR

http://twitter.com/DiscoDazR

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:54:26 »

Two top 10 Championship sides wanted Ball on loan at the tail end of last season so if he comes to League One he could be "a bit special"

Talking of "a bit special" .....the Daily Mail did an article this week about the 'great hopes' for the next World Cup and put in a predicted starting 11 including all the usual suspects such as Jack Wilshere, Rooney and Walcott.....and then.....Frank Nouble!!! WTF?!?  

MelkshamRED

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:55:33 »

Talking of "a bit special" .....the Daily Mail did an article this week about the 'great hopes' for the next World Cup and put in a predicted starting 11 including all the usual suspects such as Jack Wilshere, Rooney and Walcott.....and then.....Frank Nouble!!! WTF?!?  
England are fucked then
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:58:43 »

very underwhelming signing. We need experienced strikers not someone who may or may not do well. May as well signed Revell. Wink
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 11:58:56 »

bit underwhelmed with this one - ok for 4th choice but not as good as the guy we had on loan from West Ham at the back of the season

still im hopeful we are still tracking a first choice striker - if this isnt the case and we are going with Pericard then IMO I think we will struggle to score goals again

are you refering to Nouble?

Fatbury your idea of a good player is beyond me. Pook and now Nouble.

he was utter Gash

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: