Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pook.  (Read 7524 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 14:43:14 »

Quote from: "tans"
pumbaa whats with all this optimism about the pookster?  Wink

Because I think he's great. Simple really  Wink

Proved yesterday, the goal scoring midfielder we need, and we already had him. Worth every penny of his new contract.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 15:02:18 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "dogs"
I've sat in front of this Steve Kiddy a few times, never have i heard so much shit come out of someones mouth, since michael jackson announced he was a toilet. It's not only that, it's the accent, you know the half little kid, broken voice croaky bollocks. Avoid 180 row Y area or around there if you can  Cheesy

I think that's a bit uncalled for

We all like a bit of banter but dont get personal dogs

Yeah ok, don't it too seriously Steve I get annoyed with near enough everyone I sit by. Not just me though who liked to moan about you Steve, the negativity that comes from you lot can be highly annoying.
fatbury

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 18:14:44 »

you obviously dont sit anywhere near us .. as we are 100 percent behind the team during games and vocal too!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:12:35 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
you obviously dont sit anywhere near us .. as we are 100 percent behind the team during games and vocal too!

Yup, infact around these parts STFC_Bart is well know for his positivity
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:34:10 »

i went yesterday and pook was embarassingly shite-he failed to execute simple 20 yard passes and then thought he was hoddle by trying to spray 50 yard passes.

on another note, i rate sturrock but really struggling with our style of play and not sure I can bring myself to watch that kind of football this season. Yes, it was only a friendly but fuck me what a boring game.

Numerous time Smithy in the 1st half had the ball in his hands and had opportunities to bowl it out to our full backs but don't think that sturrocks style-he just wants to get the ball into their half of the field where they're not threatening our goal.

Even worse was us bringing everyone back when they had a corner-what was all that about?

negative rant over......for now
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:37:06 »

Quote from: "jimbob"
i went yesterday and pook was embarassingly shite-he failed to execute simple 20 yard passes and then thought he was hoddle by trying to spray 50 yard passes.

It was only a friendly FFS. And he scored.

Hmmm, the new Hoddle, hadn't thought of him like that, but now you mention it...  Cheesy
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:46:39 »

yes it was only a friendly but pook couldn't pass water-i will boycott going to games if that little shit gets in our starting 11-adams was just as bad  :evil:

should be getting into good habits in friendlies and imo, misplacing 20yard passes aint a good habit!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:49:08 »

yes it was only a friendly but pook couldn't pass water-i will boycott going to games if that little shit gets in our starting 11-adams was just as bad  :evil:

should be getting into good habits in friendlies and imo, misplacing 20yard passes aint a good habit!

Apparently the whole team played shite, so why only singling out pook??

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:55:08 »

And the overreaction award goes to...........................................

It's All Good..............
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:56:50 »

Yer true, and im afraid i am not at northampton alec, so 1st home game is me  Wink
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:58:29 »

Yer true, and im afraid i am not at northampton alec, so 1st home game is me  Wink
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 19:58:29 »

erm, coz he gave the ball away the most...and he aint good enough for league 1. We could have used that money we've wasted on his 1 year deal by signing colin cameron who has gone to Franchise, who at least has an ounce of creativity to his game, even though he is a fossil
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 20:01:46 »

exactly alec, but we are not allowed to moan like the thousands of pook hecklers that are scattered around the ground, although i do know there are many that support him and fair play to them.

As for the Northampton game i am not there so will see you 1st home game of the season Wink
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 20:03:28 »

and you know for definite that cameron would of joined us, on the same wage level as pook, and then be a definite starter  :? .

I know pook isn't a favourite, but this is just fucking ridicoulus. An like i said, why only slate pook when theres many others who flatter to deceive?

Things get better but they never get good
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, August 5, 2007, 20:03:43 »

Quote from: "herthab"

And the overreaction award goes to...........................................

ok, lets wait til the season starts and he is doing that when it really counts then
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: