Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tuesday Night L1 Fixtures  (Read 31517 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:14:31 »

It would be like a bye into the final Smiley
Although I think the preferred scenario is us automatic, Leeds via the play-offs. It'll be a tough season in the Championship next year and it'd be nice to start knowing we've got six points in the bag from the off Smiley
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:20:06 »

Although I think the preferred scenario is us automatic, Leeds via the play-offs. It'll be a tough season in the Championship next year and it'd be nice to start knowing we've got six points in the bag from the off Smiley
  And a positive 6 goal difference
Lumps

« Reply #197 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:24:24 »

I'd prefer Saints to joins us through the play-offs. Their fans deserve it more, and still six points in the bag.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:27:46 »

RE: Southampton. Fuck 'em.

Something tells that Southampton fans will have plenty to celebrate next season!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:32:59 »

OMFG!!!! You are the most depressive person ever! Slit wrists sorta stuff. WE'RE DOOMED! ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

Suicide Emo

Change the record, Dave.....It's boring

Sorry I am disapointed we didn't beat Exeter at home despite dominating and playing most of the game in their half.

Were you happy with a draw yesterday?

Stop being a bellend and read what I actually type before you respond with your boring, dull incorrect sterotypes you hyped up ginger emo cunt!!!!
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:39:59 »

Sorry I am disapointed we didn't beat Exeter at home despite dominating and playing most of the game in their half.

Were you happy with a draw yesterday?

Stop being a bellend and read what I actually type before you respond with your boring, dull incorrect sterotypes you hyped up ginger emo cunt!!!!
Unfortunately i do have to put up with your constant negativity! Constantly spouting negative shit. And i'm not the first person to tell you that it's fucking boring.

As for ginger? Since when? News to me matey boy! But i'll let you off on the Emo comment  Wink

Cunto  :gay:

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:43:33 »

What is an emo? Is it another slang word for gay?

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:45:33 »

There is a huge difference between being disapointed we didn't win and being negative.

You can't possibly tell me you were happy with a point last night and even if you did, I wouldn't believe you.

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:47:25 »

Dave is simply saying what most, if not all Swindon fans were thinking after last nights game.

He's spot on.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #204 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:50:36 »

Well, we might as well throw all of those late goals we conceded earlier in the season into the conversation because we'd be champions or close enough!

Nobody is pleased with a point against Exeter but it's done, it's history, bring on Walsall!
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 21:55:02 »

There is a huge difference between being disappointed we didn't win and being negative.

You can't possibly tell me you were happy with a point last night and even if you did, I wouldn't believe you.

Ah no, i completely agree with you, Dave. I was so annoyed at dropping two points, but it's history now. It's just everything you have been posting ever since has been so negative, when it really shouldn't be. Yeah it's disappointing that we're no longer in the autos, but fuck me, what a season we're having! 5th in the play offs, when most of us expected mid-table mediocrity? Awesome!

Fuck it, if we don't go up, we'll win it next year!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Panda Paws

« Reply #206 on: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 22:11:55 »

Charlton would have to beat Norwich for that to happen but your point still stands.

I'm still loving this season. Fuck predictions, anything can happen.

Correct and apologies
stfcinbmth

« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 01:16:42 »

It's very tight at the top, I'd say there may well be a few twists and turns yet

Also Poole Town clinched back to back Wessex League titles tonight with a 7-2 victory at forth placed Bournemouth Poppies
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 05:44:24 »

I'd prefer Saints to joins us through the play-offs. Their fans deserve it more, and still six points in the bag.

Why do southampton fans deserve promotion more than anyone else?

I went with some yeovil supporting mates to the millwall game last night and millwall didn't look anything special at all. Very unfortunate for yeovil, as they deserved all 3 points.

Still think leeds will drop more points and we could have 4 teams chasing 2nd spot come May 8th.

It's All Good..............
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 07:44:31 »

Let's just concentrate on winning our last 4 games and if it is to be the play-off's then we can be the in form team in the play-off's that nobody wants to play

Although if it is all done and dusted by the Millwal lgame I think I'd like to see Wilson rest a few for that game so they are fresh for the PO games
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: