Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bob Crow  (Read 12789 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 13:41:21 »

A lot of lefties become so far left in their leftiness that they forget they're lefties and become intolerant, self-righteous righties.

Oh, and I've never heard of Bob Crowe either.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 13:50:40 »

Anyone who fucks off Boris and Cameron cant be all bad.  RIP.

Never knowingly overstated.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 15:37:28 »

He was a fucking cock, strike this strike that, surprised noone striked him in the face

And Boris fake grief is a piss take, he hated him

Struck, it's struck!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 01:40:03 »

Im a leftie and I liked him. His job was to represent the workers in his union, getting them better pay and better working conditions. He did his job well. Very well. RIP.
Levi lapper

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 12:17:54 »

The irony of some of you having a pop at Union leaders, without them standing up for your ancestors you'd still be chewing straw in a barn eating raw potatoes and being buggered by the local squire. Ignorant Peasants.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 12:27:08 »

The irony of some of you having a pop at Union leaders, without them standing up for your ancestors you'd still be chewing straw in a barn eating raw potatoes and being buggered by the local squire. Ignorant Peasants.

Unfortunately, many of today's younger generation assume, that their relatively decent working conditions in terms of hours, pay etc came about because of the kindness of owners, bosses and their back-up in the wider establishment.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 12:37:20 »

Erm, you mean we're NOT supposed to still be doing that? Damn.
Levi lapper

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 12:51:38 »

Erm, you mean we're NOT supposed to still be doing that? Damn.

It's a lifestyle choice now thankfully. My new book, "the raw potato and buggery by the aristocracy diet" will be in the shops in time for Christmas  Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 13:02:59 »

Bob crows leadership saw their union double its membership. Says it all really. He negotiated many benefits and improvements during that time. Enough said really.

Look at how we are now going backwards again regarding pay and conditions in the UK. We need unions to grow and fight for their members.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 13:28:43 »

Says the leftie......

In my opinion we need to kill off the unions - the faster the better.....

Fuck the unions and their bollocks (I know, well reasoned) -- for the last tube strike only 40% of members bothered to even return their ballot papers - 40% !!!

As an overall organisation 30% of members voted to strike - 70% did not

Apparently according to the unions this is some sort of majority and therefore the strike became legal !

What sort of bollocks is that ? How can 30% voting to strike be any kind of representative majority ?

Wise men say........
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 13:29:59 »

What sort of bollocks is that ? How can 30% voting to strike be any kind of representative majority ?
The same as gets governments elected
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 13:33:09 »

Absolutely right Chalkie - that is also a lot of old bollocks !

Wise men say........
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 15:00:27 »

Says the leftie......

Fuck the unions and their bollocks (I know, well reasoned) -- for the last tube strike only 40% of members bothered to even return their ballot papers - 40% !!!

Apparently according to the unions this is some sort of majority and therefore the strike became legal !

In most unions, there'll be people who happily take the benefits, but won't back what is happening. I've seen a few down the years...cunts.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 16:51:50 »

In most unions, there'll be people who happily take the benefits, but won't back what is happening. I've seen a few down the years...cunts.

Better those those who don't join the union and still get all the benefits.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 19:05:38 »

Says the leftie......

Are you saying that 75% of those who bothered to vote voted to strike?
I'm no leftie, but unions have a place.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: