Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: One Andrew Fitton  (Read 3067 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:33:29 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "redbullzeye"
Has Fitton said anything about the Trusts redevelopment plans for the County Ground?

No, in fact I don't believe he's commented publicly in any detail about whether they'd want to do redevelopment other than a passing comment they'd like to stay at the CG and to make it pretty clear that should redevelopment happen, some of the current snouts will not be anywhere near the trough. In any case, those plans are now nearly two years old and both the political and commercial landscape has moved on - the basic premise is still sound, but they would need reworking to reflect that.
Just an update, those twats on TISTFC are arguing now on where AF will put the new ground.  Some want it by the M4, others in the area known as the Triangle!  A bit pemature methinks!
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:38:23 »

I reckon if Fitton gets control of the club, he may already have some land or he will buy some land and build a new stadium, he won't want to stay at the county ground especially when it's owned by the council, I'm sure he will build us a new stadium within 4 or 5 years.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:40:49 »

Judging by all the stuff to do with wanting the development rights one would think he has something in mind whether it be a redevelopment or new ground.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:45:15 »

Quote from: "OneAndrewFitton"
I reckon if Fitton gets control of the club, he may already have some land or he will buy some land and build a new stadium, he won't want to stay at the county ground especially when it's owned by the council, I'm sure he will build us a new stadium within 4 or 5 years.

The council have made it very clear they'd be quite happy to sell the CG to a suitable party with the best interests of the club and the town at heart and a viable business plan.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:46:32 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"
Judging by all the stuff to do with wanting the development rights one would think he has something in mind whether it be a redevelopment or new ground.

Not necessarily. You'd be insane to buy a company and leave the people you were buying from with a ready-built ransom note over the company's future.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 22:56:50 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "OneAndrewFitton"

The council have made it very clear they'd be quite happy to sell the CG to a suitable party with the best interests of the club and the town at heart and a viable business plan.

I wasn't aware of that......well that's good then because i could see fitton possibly redeveloping the CG in that case, then again maybe he would prefer a new stadium in a different location.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2007, 00:36:05 »

Likeing everything he has said so far. But also the big factor is... Id take anyone to replace the current mob. Evn a consortium fronted by Kassam and Joey Beauchamp. Ok I have taken that a wee bit too far but you get my drift!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: