Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most embarrassing moment in a football ground  (Read 10605 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:10:23 »

I saw Sean O'Hanlon so drunk once he had weed himself and was rolling around in his own wee and sick on the floor

It wasnt in a football ground but I felt embarressed watching it!!! especially as he was the captain at the time!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:23:31 »

probably everytime matt hewlett had a scoring chance(which was remarkably often unfortunately)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:50:30 »

probably everytime matt hewlett had a scoring chance
We used to call him "the clock frightener"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:51:23 »

I dont have one.

Ralphy does though Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 14:59:27 »

Bristol City @ Home - Broke a seat and gave it to the steward, subsequently ejected

Mansfield Away - They score 2 minutes in, gave the wanker sign to Mansfield Fans, was taken away by 2 coppers 2 minutes into the game

Hereford Away - Incredibly Drunk had most of the mini bus wanting to twat me.

Walsall Away (any town fan not had an experience here) - Giving dogs abuse to Mark Kinsella who then came over shook my hand before taking a corner.

Mansfield at Home - Ran on the pitch to celebrate promotion at the end of the game despite winning fuck all apart from the match.

I am just an embarassment really! soapy tit wank

You missed out stalking Clough Jr, made me cringe..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 15:30:38 »

...and the time you got interviewed after the Chester away game.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 15:30:58 »

probably everytime matt hewlett had a scoring chance(which was remarkably often unfortunately)
i still recall that screamer he scored against notts co at home one sunny day in 2003!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 15:38:27 »

A Jimmy Davis inspired strike. Whole team was fucking awesome that day. Doesn't seem all that long ago
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 16:01:31 »

A Jimmy Davis inspired strike. Whole team was fucking awesome that day. Doesn't seem all that long ago
We were immense. I still remember Jimmy Davis' mum speaking over the tannoy before the game, rounding off with a big "COME ON SWINDON!"
DMR

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 16:03:53 »

he got smacked in the eye outside the arkells by some 30 year old swansea fan, funny thing was dmr who was about 15 at the time, was pissed and giving it the big one to this swansea bloke inside the ground accross the divide and signalled to the bloke to meet him outside. silly silly cunt. Smiley

Cheesy  I was being a right tool!

Yeah, Si Pie, I think I had a fat lip too... certainly recall it impeding my drinking at the time.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 16:39:22 »

i still recall that screamer he scored against notts co at home one sunny day in 2003!

That was a shank. The one he 'scored' against Brentford a few years later, where the goalie was done by the lack of pace, and went through his legs was a Hewlett 'classic'.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 17:19:19 »

I saw Sean O'Hanlon so drunk once he had weed himself and was rolling around in his own wee and sick on the floor

It wasnt in a football ground but I felt embarressed watching it!!! especially as he was the captain at the time!

Shocked they let him out of the dressing room TBH.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 20:22:23 »

Telling the bloke behind me to shut the fuck up and stop pushing then turning round to see it was a copper...and unfortuanatly being ejected v Oxford for standind up in the Arkells and my daughters headmistress waving at me as i was led away in an armlock.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 20:34:14 »

I reckon mine is standing behind Clayton Ince’s goal with Samdy Gray and hurling drunken abuse at him.

That or stacking it at Brentford this season because drunken Rich couldn’t support my over exuberant celebrations (or my pie belly).

Ha ha I was going to post that as my one. Falling over at Brentford celebrating Hutchinson's goal. Good times though.
Talk Talk

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 21:15:42 »

My 'applause' effort at Walsall a few seasons back. Bastards, it even got filmed.

I'm not ashamed of Machete Day though. I really wish I did have one to embed in that fascist steward.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: