Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AMANKWAAH DID SAY IT AND APOLOGISES!!!  (Read 12643 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #105 on: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 20:37:17 »

Harris, has only got one ball,
the other, is in the Albert Hall.......
Summer of Noughtie Nine

« Reply #106 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 11:48:24 »

Town fans (and players and FA Disciplinary Committee) duped by Millwall's dark arts.
iffy

« Reply #107 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 19:34:10 »

As we look to draw a line under this, I for one will happily chip in for some media training for Kevin A.

Though if Wilson lets him say more than two words to the press for the remainder of the season, I'll be amazed.
lothar

« Reply #108 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 20:03:37 »

Amakwaah is a complete fucking kunt for saying this. I doubt very much Harris, with plentiful black players in the ranks of his squad as well as that were fielded by Millwall on the day, would make some racial slur, very much doubt it indeed.

As a Swindon fan I am disgusted by this, couldn't give a damm if this wanker never plays for us again. Cynical playing of the race card caps it all off, for fucks sake!  Angry
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 20:08:18 »

Amakwaah is a complete fucking kunt for saying this. I doubt very much Harris, with plentiful black players in the ranks of his squad as well as that were fielded by Millwall on the day, would make some racial slur, very much doubt it indeed.

As a Swindon fan I am disgusted by this, couldn't give a damm if this wanker never plays for us again. Cynical playing of the race card caps it all off, for fucks sake!  Angry

Lothar....ime not going to swear at you cos your German....oh bollocks to it..fuck off!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 21:48:52 »

Edit the bollocks.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #111 on: Friday, October 16, 2009, 22:35:15 »

Lothar you are a cunt. You are guessing whats been said - unless you've got inside you know fuck all. If we take it at its suggested worst then fuck them both. They're adults. Whether what was said was right or wrong they're both grown up and its words. I've been called all sorts- I couldn't give a fuck.
Manky was been manipulated big style by the media who want a story regardless of the facts.
JPC82

« Reply #112 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 10:52:07 »

so any footballer who has ever made a racist remark has only said it whilst playing for a team full of white players? what a fucking ridiculous thing to say, you would be suprised how many racist remarks are said every week in all the footballing leagues. A former swindon manager would say racist remarks to his black players most days whist managing here. Once he even wrote on a kick racism out of football t-shirt 'except for that black cunt ........................' and wrote one of our players names on it
Barry Scott

« Reply #113 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 11:01:03 »

As a Swindon fan I am disgusted by this, couldn't give a damm if this wanker never plays for us again.

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 11:05:38 »

so any footballer who has ever made a racist remark has only said it whilst playing for a team full of white players? what a fucking ridiculous thing to say, you would be suprised how many racist remarks are said every week in all the footballing leagues. A former swindon manager would say racist remarks to his black players most days whist managing here. Once he even wrote on a kick racism out of football t-shirt 'except for that black cunt ........................' and wrote one of our players names on it

Big Ron was busy during his very brief stay with us.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 11:09:45 »

And would you're feelings be the same if he scored the winner that got us promotion ? Im sorry this kinda stuff has gone on for years,we all say things in the heat of the moment,i know i have at times but for christ sake it's part and parcel of the game these days like it or not.

Sticks and stones and that malarkey and harris is a grown man now,if harris cant handle this kinda stick then he should be playing bowl's or something and you aint telling me harris has never said something to wind players up in a game.

Wrong for big kev to say it yes,but for fucks sake talking about going overboard and i think the cuthbert statement is a hint that millwall tried dirty tricks of some kind whether it be verbal nobody knows.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 11:50:44 »

i think amankwaah has dropped a bollock on this one.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 16:28:13 »

Don't give up the day job, yooooof.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 19:07:22 »

what day job?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 14:01:53 »

Big Ron was busy during his very brief stay with us.

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: