Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20173 times)
Jobi

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 17:48:46 »

what a prick. firstly your cry of miiiiilllllllaaaawwww is so 1980s its old hat it dont frighten people anymore  and 38.000 of you must be stuck in a time warp. when we walked up to wembley and passed you lot singing that stupid miiiiillllwaaaallll we all felll about laughing it was pathetic. stop living on reputation cause next season you will be matched by numbers by most clubs and i hope you all get a kicking. no more picking on the small clubs and getting away with it you horrible cunts now fuck off

I'll second that, I saw 1,000 Millwall fans shouting abuse at a 7 year old kid with his dad wearing Swindon shirts as they walked past a pub. Just out of order if you ask me.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #91 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 17:51:00 »

This Millwall bashing is pretty tiresome.I have heard enough things that our fans did on saturday that were not all pleasant. Can anyone really rememberany trouble between us at ANY game we have with them? I don't.

Face it you go to a nightlub with 2000 people in it you get trouble every night. Go to a game where you have 75000 people you are bound to get pockets of trouble no matter who you play.

It is shit for people who got caught up in it of course it is but i'm fairly certain there are Millwall fans who are sat at home saying those Swindon fans are wankers did you hear when they did this that and the other.

To easy to point fingers here.
Spencer_White

« Reply #92 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 17:55:27 »

A lot of this stuff is purile rubbish.

Football supporters behaving in arrogant, obnoxious, drunken manner. Who would have thought it. Granny was so shocked.
4th time lucky

« Reply #93 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:19:23 »

it happenend everywhere like i said living on rep and its pathetic soapy tit wank
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #94 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:25:58 »

Everywhere??? 75000 people and i have heard about 4 situations that happened
4th time lucky

« Reply #95 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:32:48 »

covent garden, baker street, kilburn ,wembley way outside the greyhound pub. abuse, spit etc
the german herman

« Reply #96 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:45:47 »

what a prick. firstly your cry of miiiiilllllllaaaawwww is so 1980s its old hat it dont frighten people anymore  and 38.000 of you must be stuck in a time warp. when we walked up to wembley and passed you lot singing that stupid miiiiillllwaaaallll we all felll about laughing it was pathetic. stop living on reputation cause next season you will be matched by numbers by most clubs and i hope you all get a kicking. no more picking on the small clubs and getting away with it you horrible cunts now fuck off
Listen to yourself. I am 52 and been following Millwall home and away all my life, We aint bothered where we go never have been. A lot of you would,nt be happy unless you could come home and make up silly exagerated storys, Stay in division 3 where you belong with your foam hands
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:46:57 »

That's a bit fucking rich. What's gonna happen to the extra 25000 you found for Saturday. You've come to the wrong place to talk about flag waving and foam hands.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4th time lucky

« Reply #98 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:52:50 »

Listen to yourself. I am 52 and been following Millwall home and away all my life, We aint bothered where we go never have been. A lot of you would,nt be happy unless you could come home and make up silly exagerated storys, Stay in division 3 where you belong with your foam hands
                                                                                                                                                                      just goes to prove you are stuck in the 80s signs of living on old rep again no one cares about you you are idiots
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:53:06 »

I was outside Baker Street, The Globe pub and it was actually quite a laugh, though I suspect if i'd worn my colours things would likely have been very different. Undercurrent of aggression that could easily have flared up. But as it was, all good natured. Fans dodging heavy traffic to kick footballs into the air. One funny moment when one landed onto a police van and got wedged. The avalanche of cans that were hurled to try and dislodge it succeeded in releasing it. For all their mis-directed chants of 'Who the fucking hell are you?' (i'm talking where families were involved) I never saw a modicum of violence. Millwall are old-school, we knew what to expect, but I think we might be over-exaggerating things a tad.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 18:57:21 »

i think it was more a case of intimidation and insults in general,rather than violent attacks.of course there were some incidents of violence, as was to be expected.but nothing major
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:00:27 »

i think it was more a case of intimidation and insults in general,rather than violent attacks.of course there were some incidents of violence, as was to be expected.

A mate who went out in London Sat night told me he got chatting to some Millwall fans, who said they weren't sure what they had to do to celebrate something like this, as they were so used to losing.....that was until they found a West Ham fan to beat up..
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #102 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:01:43 »

just goes to prove you are stuck in the 80s signs of living on old rep again no one cares about you you are idiots
Usually i tend to side with my own teams supporters but you have made 4 posts all about Millwall fans and you are saying no one cares about them.You do
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:03:28 »

I text my milwall supporting mate after the match, saying well done you deserved it etc. He was very gracious in victory, saying we'll be back stronger next season like they have been.

It's just the minority of Millwall fans who decide they have to act up to the clubs reputation, but are too cowardly to do anything serious

Things get better but they never get good
4th time lucky

« Reply #104 on: Monday, May 31, 2010, 19:04:41 »

Usually i tend to side with my own teams supporters but you have made 4 posts all about Millwall fans and you are saying no one cares about them.You do

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: