Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Exeter pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 79829 times)
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #135 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 09:37:58 »

Looks like Exeter have sold nigh on 2,000. Lovely jubbly

I looked Wednesday to buy tickets on their site just to gauge ot and there were none available but they were waiting for the Bank tickets to be offered which now they are and they've sold a good few of those.
Biggest crowd for a long time, place will be fucking electric and I'm like a kid in a sweet shop.
My boys are a couple of very few Swindon fans where we live and always wear their shirts out.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 31, 2020, 09:39:29 by skiptotheLouMacari » Logged
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 09:54:26 »

Very little available in the DR. TE side of the Arkells has had to be opened. Exeter have Arkells and the Bank, only have 400 left. Expecting 11-12k Happy days going to be a fucking awesome atmosphere.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:00:30 »

Left it to a mate to sort tickets out and they've got us tickets right down the bottom corner of the DRS near the Bank. Not often theres that little available. T2 and T3 sold out in the TE too.

Plenty still available down the bottom of the DRS and Arkells so I'll still go with 10 and a bit K for the crowd.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:02:32 »

Left it to a mate to sort tickets out and they've got us tickets right down the bottom corner of the DRS near the Bank. Not often theres that little available. T2 and T3 sold out in the TE too.

Plenty still available down the bottom of the DRS and Arkells so I'll still go with 10 and a bit K for the crowd.

The only numbers that count tomorrow are 3 @ 17.00 hrs 😁
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:08:02 »

Something like this tomorrow please  Pint

kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:26:20 »

It should be a lot more than that. I calculate c1.4k home tickets left, now that the last section of the Arkells has been part opened. So nearly 9k home tickets. Got to be 11k minimum with walk ups.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:28:30 »

Been planning a few trips to games up my way but now sorely tempted to come down for this one. Not been to the CG for *checks diary* 4 years  Eek

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:34:39 »

It should be a lot more than that. I calculate c1.4k home tickets left, now that the last section of the Arkells has been part opened. So nearly 9k home tickets. Got to be 11k minimum with walk ups.

Ah fair enough. Still seems like quite a few left to me. The first block in the Arkells nearest the Town End isn't completely open by the way, the tickets there are unavailable because they're not for sale. What is the total that all three can hold anyway?
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 10:47:37 »

Difficult game to call tomorrow - both teams coming of the back of 3-1 away defeats in midweek. Hopefully we won’t have been distracted by the ballyhoo surrounding the returns of Doyle and Yates.
Exeter don’t score a huge number of goals, but will probably set up defensively if 5 successive clean sheets before Tuesday is an indicator.
I think this may be a cagey affair, with both sides seeking primarily to avoid defeat. A draw would be fine for us in the context of edging towards that target of 84 or 85 for top 3.
I think this could end 1-1.
As always I am looking forward to the game and hoping for a win !
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #144 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:05:18 »

Exeter fans on their forum seem very confident they can turn us over even with our cheating buying players and having too many loans Cheesy

FFS how many loanees have Swindon got - Remember Yeovil

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:08:54 »

I don't mind Exeter, please don't give me reasons to put them on the list.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:10:29 »

Wow, haven't seen ticket sales like that since the Port Vale promotion and Chelsea cup game. Will be great to see a full Town End, singing We've got Pele, plus Jerry, Jerry Yates of course.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #147 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:12:17 »

I don't mind Exeter, please don't give me reasons to put them on the list.
TBF I don't mind Exeter as a club, they are equal closest to me along with Yeovil and their fans are "in the main" less of arrogant twats than Yeovil are.

Every forum has its fair share of clueless keyboard warriors though, every forum.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:12:50 »

I actually find Exeter very likeable. If we go up, I hope they come up with us.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, January 31, 2020, 11:14:42 »

I actually find Exeter very likeable. If we go up, I hope they come up with us.

Purely on a financial basis having say P,youth and Exeter come up would be good business for all three clubs, particularly if all do well.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: