Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRFC VS STFC OFFICIAL Matchday Thread  (Read 34946 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #330 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 21:56:24 »

Any more news come out about Paolo's rant?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #331 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:18:49 »

We should wear masks! Saylight fucking robbery today, delighted with a point because we were shocking. Caddis and Ferry were shithot as usual but a very poor performance overall.

Good banter on the terrace today. There were 4 blokes stood behind me in Christmas jumpers - they were are fucking ace, hope it's someone off here.

WE'VE GOT A JOCK CALLED CADDIS YEEAAAAAHHH-EEE-YEAAAHHHH!!
Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:22:42 »

Respect for PDC on the gas forum.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/100923-di-canios-veiw-of-the-match/
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:25:41 »

Any more news come out about Paolo's rant?
I don't suppose there will be until Monday.

In a way, his outburst is quite refreshing. It's almost like something that some one would post on here after a game when we've dropped 2 or 3 points.

How often have you come away from a game wanting to bang your head against a wall in frustration, only to read the usual platitudes in the manager's post match comments....i.e 'this is never an easy place to come, we had key players out injured/suspended, we'd have taken a draw before the game'...and so on

That sort of attitude - and the fact that we've not had a pot to piss in, in living memory - is probably why we have been mired in mediocrity since I don't know when. Di Canio's response, whilst not being exactly what we're used to and perhaps appearing to be a bit OTT could be exactly what the club needs to take it to the next level.

I'm sure he will sort things out with JW over the weekend. It is in everyone's interests for that to happen.
Coca Fola

« Reply #334 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:32:23 »

It's certainly exciting.  Pint
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:36:22 »

I'm still bemused as to why Gabilondo didn't play on the right with Ritchie not playing?  It is clear he hasn't got a left foot but yet every game he is played on the left?  Today was the perfect opportunity to play him on his natural side but yet again he was stuck on the left having to cut inside every time he gets the ball and when he does this he runs into traffic and due to his size gets shoved off the ball.  It can't be too hard to play your right winger on the right can it?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:53:28 »

Just reading some of Paolo's comments from after the game and he is unhappy about some attitudes and that some of his players aren't used to playing over Christmas and they would like a winter break as they are thinking about shopping and having a few days holiday.
That has to be non British players he is referring to.
Dozno9

« Reply #337 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 23:22:25 »

Danny Wilson comments would have been some mediocre shit spouted after game, after game, after game. With PDC it may be slightly edge of the pants stuff but at least its not media/crowd friendly shit.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 00:23:26 »

Good banter on the terrace today. There were 4 blokes stood behind me in Christmas jumpers - they were are fucking ace, hope it's someone off here.

I noticed those blokes at half time.  They stood behind me at Millwall the season before last.  Absolutely hilarious and kept everyone around us entertained with a succession of ridiculous chants and comments.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 03:34:30 »

above, fairly obvious why rdv played right ahead of lg.... defensive cover... we have to play a rm who defends well to protrect caddis' attacks

we offered nothing from out wide today

magera played a limited role, but everything he did was class

bringing risser on lm invited them on. should have been murray to stretch it

wf is a class keeper, as are af and am in the middle

first half - we were shit and scored. second half - they were better and we got their just rewards. if gabi had taken either chance...

excluding pdc's hissy fit (got to love a manager who has v high standards), it is another away point in the bag
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 05:23:15 »

Can we change everyones forum names to initials like 'B' has done with the players?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 08:43:50 »

I'm still bemused as to why Gabilondo didn't play on the right with Ritchie not playing?  It is clear he hasn't got a left foot but yet every game he is played on the left?  Today was the perfect opportunity to play him on his natural side but yet again he was stuck on the left having to cut inside every time he gets the ball and when he does this he runs into traffic and due to his size gets shoved off the ball.  It can't be too hard to play your right winger on the right can it?

Especially when De Vita plays on the left all the time anyway! Although Boeta makes a very good point.

We huffed and puffed yesterday and got a point we probably didn't deserve on the balance of play. I don't recall being that threatened by them though, even when they did create. Other than Harrold in the first minute. 

I think we missed Ridehalgh more than Ritchie yesterday.

Point away from home is good though and if we win our home games then we will achieve our goal. No problem!
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 08:49:01 by b3nny » Logged

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 10:45:49 »

meant to say we were the better team for much of the second half, but im just staggered that that post is as coherent as it is for that time of night

agree we really missed ridehalgh yday, but equally ritchie

need a left sided winger in jan, a centre midfielder (smith is good back-up/last 20 mins player) and a striker that wants to get in behind (murray?) to win the league
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 10:55:52 »

I don't suppose there will be until Monday.

In a way, his outburst is quite refreshing. It's almost like something that some one would post on here after a game when we've dropped 2 or 3 points.

How often have you come away from a game wanting to bang your head against a wall in frustration, only to read the usual platitudes in the manager's post match comments....i.e 'this is never an easy place to come, we had key players out injured/suspended, we'd have taken a draw before the game'...and so on

That sort of attitude - and the fact that we've not had a pot to piss in, in living memory - is probably why we have been mired in mediocrity since I don't know when. Di Canio's response, whilst not being exactly what we're used to and perhaps appearing to be a bit OTT could be exactly what the club needs to take it to the next level.

I'm sure he will sort things out with JW over the weekend. It is in everyone's interests for that to happen.

This - I love the fact Di Canio is so pissed off because we've dropped two points.

I hope the players share his pissed-off-ness.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 11:01:21 »

We should wear masks! Saylight fucking robbery today, delighted with a point because we were shocking. Caddis and Ferry were shithot as usual but a very poor performance overall.

Yeah that was us clowns...beers on board always makes for acting a bit silly :-)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: