Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Upcoming games at FGR  (Read 2110 times)
Sledge FGR

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 18:54:39 »

Hi
We have two midweek home games coming up when STFC don't have games. If anyone fancies a footy fix on Jan 15th (next Tuesday, home to Gateshead) or on Feb 12th (Braintree) you are more than welcome. The bar is usually open from 5.00 pm, and remember STFC season ticket holders get in at half price (this applies to all league games this season). Just show your ST at the ticket office.
Thanks
Sledge, FGR Supporters Trust
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 19:02:02 »

I quite like Forest Green.

Went to watch them at Hayes & Yeading last season, they lost 2-0.

Do you fancy your chances of promotion this year?
Sledge FGR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 19:33:00 »

I'd have to say no  Huh? I know we won't win the league but expect us to make the playoffs. Then, I don't expect us to win them. I'd still be happy with that though.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 19:43:41 »

Shit veggie burgers but the fish n chips are excellent.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 19:53:30 »

Hold on, you can't buy beef but you can eat fish there? So the owner is the worst kind of veggie then, a hypocritical one.

Anywho, good luck to FGR.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 19:53:59 »

I'd have to say no  Huh? I know we won't win the league but expect us to make the playoffs. Then, I don't expect us to win them. I'd still be happy with that though.

There are a lot of big clubs at the top of the conference these days, it's much harder to get out of than it was 10+ years ago.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 22:49:28 »

Been up to FGR a few times but not for a while now as a guest of Steve ( porky ) Perrin. A good bunch of supporters who always made you feel welcome. Steve was involved in that mammoth penalty shoot out a few years back, can't remember how many penalties were taken but think it was a record number? He was pretty good at Cricket also and captained Wiltshire and having played football at Wembley also played cricket at Lords.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 23:05:51 »

Would really love to see Hockaday do it, but I see it as a Welsh double this season.
Sledge FGR

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 08:28:15 »

Been up to FGR a few times but not for a while now as a guest of Steve ( porky ) Perrin. A good bunch of supporters who always made you feel welcome. Steve was involved in that mammoth penalty shoot out a few years back, can't remember how many penalties were taken but think it was a record number? He was pretty good at Cricket also and captained Wiltshire and having played football at Wembley also played cricket at Lords.

Penalty shoot out was against Macclesfield in the FA Cup R1. If you count the three that were missed in the shootout and the one we missed in the 90 mins, it was 26 I think.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 10, 2013, 21:33:52 »

Saw them get beat at Swindon a few years ago in the cup.

A little bit torn on the day (but not that much), as my niece's fiancee was playing centre half for them (and captain I think)
Sledge FGR

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 19:43:42 »

Tuesday night's game with Gateshead is off as they have to try again to play a Trophy tie. Offer still stands on season tickets, for all our home games this season.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 19:52:55 »

Fuck forest green and their weirdo chairman.  Bye
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: