Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199451 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 22:00:25 »

Not so sure that a players wages should be banded about.

If i was Rooney i would be very unhappy....especially by people who only THINK they know what he is earning.

How the fuck would anyone know what he is earning except the board....and for me if they put the figure out there then its very unprofesional.

Not only that but it could cause a lot of bad feeling from other players on a fraction of that.

Wages clerk would know surely

Your constant board bashing is becoming tedious
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 22:07:53 »

We still seem to be getting hung up on the wrong things, probably due to Fredi's agenda.

If any info has been leaked and is accurate as described it merely shows we were spending too much and without financial backing we have to reign that in.  £4k in basic salaries is pretty damned high for a club our size and 3 times the league average wage according to reports.

I really don't see what this all solves other than telling us we were chasing the dream until Black woke-up.

If someone has evidence of contracts being awarded to people on the inside, then we might be onto something worth getting some knickers in a twist over, but so far that seems unlikely bar paying less on some cars than we used to.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 22:11:31 »

We still seem to be getting hung up on the wrong things, probably due to Fredi's agenda.

If any info has been leaked and is accurate as described it merely shows we were spending too much and without financial backing we have to reign that in.  £4k in basic salaries is pretty damned high for a club our size and 3 times the league average wage according to reports.

I really don't see what this all solves other than telling us we were chasing the dream until Black woke-up.

If someone has evidence of contracts being awarded to people on the inside, then we might be onto something worth getting some knickers in a twist over, but so far that seems unlikely bar paying less on some cars than we used to.

Exactly Rob, surely it just confirms what we all knew/suspected anyway ?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 22:18:19 »

Stuff of the dodgy nature usually comes out - Diamandis was rumbled really early on, which partly caused the rift with the Trust for the remainder of Wills' time at the club I seem to remember.  That was around outsourcing the marketing to Diamandis, including programmes, and evidence of Diamandis being at best an unethical employer.

So far the worst we seem to have on anyone is being a bit shit a communication.  Find me a company where that isn't moaned about by the employees, let alone those outside.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 22:18:44 »

Wages clerk would know surely

Your constant board bashing is becoming tedious

Wages Clerk

Thought it was me who watched the Pathe films Cheesy
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 06:29:25 »

When i asked adver craig if it was a bird who used to work at the club i was told no comment. He also said they will be flushed out eventually
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:11:59 »

I think fredi may well have got stung.

Ouch.

FREDI GOT STUNG

I don't understand these posts?

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:15:11 »

Think it's to do with Bees, and wanting their players or something...
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:23:11 »

Think they are intimating that perhaps the club gave this information to the person they suspected of being 'Fredi', knowing if it was released into the public domain it would confirm their suspicions.

A 'Sting' operation if you will.
kerry red

« Reply #759 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:40:27 »

I want to know what's happening in the future.

What happened last season obviously impinges on the club's ability to operate in the future but surely it's more important to concentrate on what's ahead.

If players are still on ridiculously high contracts there is nothing to be done about that - they need to be honoured.

All this is doing is deflecting people from asking the really important question . . .

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME FUCKING NEW PLAYERS!!!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:44:13 »

A 'Sting' operation if you will.

So it was Roxanne that released the info then.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:46:51 »

The last two seasons we didn't sign anyone till the middle of June and then we only really knew that Williams was signing, we then got surprised by Collins and Roberts as well. So just because there is not much news doesn't mean we don't have targets lined up, I know Jed keeps saying it but players wont sign till after holidays.

Think about the Al Mac deal to Brentford, everyone knows it is a done deal but as he is on holiday it's not official yet.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #762 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:48:58 »

Wages Clerk

Thought it was me who watched the Pathe films Cheesy
I love pathe
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:50:08 »

The last two seasons we didn't sign anyone till the middle of June and then we only really knew that Williams was signing, we then got surprised by Collins and Roberts as well. So just because there is not much news doesn't mean we don't have targets lined up, I know Jed keeps saying it but players wont sign till after holidays.

Think about the Al Mac deal to Brentford, everyone knows it is a done deal but as he is on holiday it's not official yet.

Plus the transfer window doesn't open until July 1st anyway.  Fuck all deals have done so far anyway, the odd one annouced for July 1st but that's about it

June 6th is early even by our standards to be panicking
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 08:50:20 »

The greater majority of players are still under contract with their clubs until 30th June, expect some action just after that!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: