Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199451 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:53:42 »

Feeling a little down, were you?

Eggsactly.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:53:22 »

At the fans meeting Jed said that the board of STFC remained the same as the day they took over and that he is the sole owner of Seebeck 87.
He also said, I believe, that it is possible that some of the board (i.e. the ones that were missing from the listing in the match program - Greg Hall and whoever the other one was) may be leaving soon.....which I took to mean that they had already, unofficially, left and that it would be, officially, confirmed soon.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:57:52 »

Actually I do have some sympathy for them, most of this bollocks would normally be carried out behind closed doors before the sale/takeover is announced.

It must be a bit shit trying to do all this in the public eye.

PS   This statement doesn't make me a happy clapper, or to think Luke (sorry Jedi) is the best thing since sliced bread (assuming you like sliced bread Cheesy )
Boston Red

« Reply #348 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 07:17:01 »

Still waiting for written responses I see.

I'm a board member of the Trust. We've chased Steve M and I know Sam at the Adver is chasing too. Would expect answers in the next couple of days. This is a lot longer than Jed had originally said, but to be fair there were a lot of questions, so we're happy enough to give them some time on this.

As soon as we have anything we'll share the answers as widely as possible.
HexstaticSTFC

« Reply #349 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 08:32:56 »

I'm a board member of the Trust. We've chased Steve M and I know Sam at the Adver is chasing too. Would expect answers in the next couple of days. This is a lot longer than Jed had originally said, but to be fair there were a lot of questions, so we're happy enough to give them some time on this.

I would give them some space during the play-offs, but after that hound them like rabid dogs.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 12:33:04 »

Good stuff.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 15:36:21 »

I would give them some space during the play-offs, but after that hound them like rabid dogs.

this!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:03:29 »

Written answers to be published after play-offs as to not distract the club.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:14:18 »

It makes sense... just wish they'd said that in the beginning rather than promising a response "within 24 hours"

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:39:12 »

Written answers to be published after play-offs as to not distract the club.

I reckon they'll fax the answers in from their beach house in Barbados after they've done a runner with the Wembley ticket money.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:40:42 »

He also said, I believe, that it is possible that some of the board (i.e. the ones that were missing from the listing in the match program - Greg Hall and whoever the other one was) may be leaving soon.....which I took to mean that they had already, unofficially, left and that it would be, officially, confirmed soon.

Hall was removed as Director of the holding Co as of Tuesday.

I'd be surprised if the club confirm or announce anything, since they never even thought to mention his involvement in the first place.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:43:55 »

Hall was removed as Director of the holding Co as of Tuesday.

I'd be surprised if the club confirm or announce anything, since they never even thought to mention his involvement in the first place.
Which one was he? The one with the long hair?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:48:53 »

No thats the Hotelier come music mogul chap, forget his name. Hall is the carbon credits bloke  Jed forgot to mention.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 17:02:16 »

No thats the Hotelier come music mogul chap, forget his name.
Callum Rice.
china red

« Reply #359 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 23:58:43 »

Steve Crouch is now a director of stfc according to his linkedin account
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: