Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199452 times)
sn5_red

« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:13:59 »

I can't tell you when he purchased his Bentley. But the number plate
 is registered to an alpha romeo. Considering they've been in control
For quite a while and he's had this at from the off it won't take that long
To transfer it

https://www.mycarcheck.com/check/options/MC04JED/

Make of it what you will....
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:17:27 »

I had a discussion with Fredi pre match on Saturday and I know that his source is reliable - he posted about Paul Duffen on thisis shortly after I did on here.

I certainly share his fears.

Sam - if Power and the Russell fail fit and proper - won't they just do what King does and act in an 'advisory' role which is just as prominent in running the club?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:20:10 »

I had a discussion with Fredi pre match on Saturday and I know that his source is reliable - he posted about Paul Duffen on thisis shortly after I did on here.

I certainly share his fears.

Right, that settles it, it's all bollocks.

Go home everybody, nothing more to see here.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:20:51 »

Duke, you seem to agree with fredi... Seem to remember your nephew (or other relative) was Rockin Robin at one point, maybe still is?? Pure speculation of course!
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:24:28 »

Right, that settles it, it's all bollocks.

Go home everybody, nothing more to see here.

Cheesy

PS. Before anybody thinks about giving the good Doctor any undeserved credibility from his attempts to piggy-back on Fredi's revelations, I suggest you click >this link<
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:32:31 by Peter Gibbons » Logged

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:38:31 »

Sam, can you ask them if they are bringing in the tv cameras for a new tv show...my big Fat Gypsy Football Club ? Cheesy

No one is Innocent...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:39:35 »

This is a true test of the "If Dr Chang says something will happen, it definately won't end up being the case" theory
corner

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:39:49 »

I can't tell you when he purchased his Bentley. But the number plate
 is registered to an alpha romeo. Considering they've been in control
For quite a while and he's had this at from the off it won't take that long
To transfer it

https://www.mycarcheck.com/check/options/MC04JED/

Make of it what you will....
Jeds twitter has a pic of his Bentley with his plate on, 22-2-13 I've seen another pic of his Bentley on 26-3-13 without said plate.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:40:08 »

Sam, can you ask them if they are bringing in the tv cameras for a new tv show...my big Fat Gypsy Football Club ? Cheesy

Has Robbie Savage got involved?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:41:41 »

We've signed Freddie Eastwood and we're merging with Gillingham.  What with us being, ahem, local rivals.

Never knowingly overstated.
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:42:16 »

Has Robbie Savage got involved?
And Prutton....

No one is Innocent...
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:55:26 »

I know someone called Fred who works for the club. Doubt if it's him though! Not sure he's the computer/forum type.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:55:55 »

OK, here goes at answering the various "claims".

1) £200k consultancy fees paid amongst the various Directors who got a club for £1 and the debt written off as part of the negotiation.  Might not like it, but it is very possible and probably not that out of the ordinary to be honest.  In fact, they may not confirm the number, but I'd be ok if they came out and said they had indeed taken a cut of the deal.
2) I don't think any of the Directors ever claimed to have invested, in fact, wasn't it made very clear that the money men behind the deal were being kept in the background?  I don't see any issue with this, a Director is an employee who has a responsibility under law to run the business.  In most companies they'd be getting £100k plus a year for their services.
4 & 5) Not really that concerned - both will be recorded and documented
5) If the FL just wanted sight of the money and it was shown, what is the issue where the money is right now?  If it was to prove they could fund future losses it exists and is probably getting a better rate of interest for the person who has it than it would be getting in the clubs bank account.
6) This one depends on the running costs of the business and whether any short debts would be accrued and could be covered - not sure you'd ever get a precise answer to this one.
7) Really, were going to get all worried about some company cars being leased?  I get a car allowance from my company for fucks sake, I'm sure plenty do who aren't anywhere near the top of a business.  The answer refers to question two really.

So what does all that mean?  It means the questions are actually shit ones because a fully legit business could have to answer all of them.  On their own they don't really suggest dodgy dealings.  Therefore, they seem designed to be geared to just winding people up.

Now, if someone can come and point us in the direction of dodgy money, or in personal contracts being signed by their businesses without due consideration to other suppliers, or salaries of £250k a year per Director etc.  that is worth investigating and pressing.

Look, I'm not backing up either case here.  Just pointing out that a fully legit business could have Directors that they pay who don't own the business, who take on company cars, who take a share of perceived value of a deal, who move money about to get best returns etc.  I don't think these are the questions we should be asking, we should be far more pointed.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:57:00 »

Jeds twitter has a pic of his Bentley with his plate on, 22-2-13 I've seen another pic of his Bentley on 26-3-13 without said plate.
Registered to a £530 Alpha 156 according to Glass'... Sums the whole situation up that there even seems something not quite right about his car!
woolster

« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 19:06:35 »

Classy, his twitter page has his Bentley on it :gay:sums the guy up really
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: