Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town -v- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill-walllll official matc  (Read 29149 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 18:04:56 »

I've seen worse teams than Millwall. Wycombe and Southampton were pretty dire but Colchester and Southend looked to have more about them than Millwall.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 18:05:16 »

Before the sending off they weren't upto much at all, fair comment, but afterwards they played fairly well I thought and created a few chances, understandble considering they had an extra man, but they were far from piss poor and they have a few handy players.

I wasn't at the MK game and I thought Colchester were well drilled without being too much of a threat, they will be there abouts come May I would have thought though. Wasn't at Southampton match either but by all acounts we could have had 4 or 5 if it wasn't for Kelvin Davis.

I'm not getting personal leefer, as you said we have both got our own opinions so fair enough.

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 18:12:58 »

i'll sumarise my ramblings from yesterday:

fucking ref, never a red live and also on the replays- shocking inconsistent decisions all round

complete lack of class from jack smith, what a cunt

craig deserves aids, as does the wee somalian lad he presumably caught it from, as does harris

steve morrison deserves to be investigated by the FA for kicking the ball out of lucas's hands, kicking lucas in the belly and then kneeing him in the head. the lino saw it, kept his flag down, the ref clearly thought something was amiss as he took morrison to one side and had a fucking chat with him...unbelievable stuff

thank you for this opportunity to repeat everyone's views

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 18:16:23 »

Fair enough Chris.....believe me ime loving this season..been to four away already..but was disapointed yesterday thats all,for the record Millwall away..

Won..0
Drawn..3
Lost.. 3..........................not great in my view.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 20:25:07 »

Them Millwall fans aren't too happy with Amankwaah are they? Seems they think he pointed at his balls and held up 1 finger to Harris Can't say I saw that, and I see he has said he didn't do it.

http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94396
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 20:34:22 »

I didn't see him gesture either, but something quite provocative must've been said/motioned for Harris to flare up like he did.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:00:50 »

only one person saw the gesture - and now that one person has heard a rumour that big Kev is playing the race card.

I think he's making it up as he goes along.

What aload of bollock
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:01:40 »

Them Millwall fans aren't too happy with Amankwaah are they? Seems they think he pointed at his balls and held up 1 finger to Harris Can't say I saw that, and I see he has said he didn't do it.

http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94396

How do the mods let em get away with filth on that forum....calling Amankwah a spade....moonraker isnt happy.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:07:30 »

What aload of bollock

good work Dave
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:08:30 »

See you DROPPED the s Dave....good one.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:15:44 »

So if this one Millwall fan is to be believed then Neil Harris is a racist then?

No wonder that lot all love him so much.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:33:30 »

To be fair to the ref, we've been able to watch those two red card incidents multiple times via the highlights and there is still some disagreement as to whether they were the correct decisions or not. Given that the ref got to see them once at full speed, maybe we should cut him a bit of slack over them.

Though having said that, the foul on Amankwaah was definitely a yellow and how the fuck he got that wrong I'll never know.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:39:25 »

I thought at the time isnt wasnt a red card after watching the highlights im convinced it wasnt a red card.

Now I understand I had a different (maybe better) view than the ref but if I can see it clear as day from the back of the DRS then I fail to see why the referee cant see it from 10 yards away.

Of course, I am also biased in the fact that I decide how to judge a tackle on the actual tackle not the play acting and general cuntishness of the opposition.

If Abdou had got up instead of play acting and if the Millwall players hadnt all surrouded Douglas and the ref - I dont think he would have been sent off.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:40:44 »

Thaught he missed a cert pen that would have put us 2 up if scored i think...certainly wasnt the worse ref in the world.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 21:43:30 »

Thaught he missed a cert pen that would have put us 2 up if scored i think...certainly wasnt the worse ref in the world.

I didn't think it was a penalty. Looked like it hit has arm, but it was by his side and not raised so a penalty would have been harsh.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: