Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teachers  (Read 10303 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:05:28 »

Any Warneford crew?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:08:59 »

Blimey this takes me back a bit especially as me and Bangkok were in the same year....I paticularly remember Mr Hazel getting my whole class put on report and then when that was over getting me put on report as I gave him so much shit

'wallaby' White the science teacher or Bruce as we all called him who could never control the class and had to go and get Bridewell ? to calm the class back down, he's a Bus Driver now, I always hated Mr New as he had such a bad attitude, he now works in Asda,

The typing teacher who's name escapes me, who if you didn't want to go to his class he'd tell you to clear off and not tell anyone, we would regularly skive his lesson, he now works in Tesco always says hello when I see him and remembers my name.

Then there was an arse of an english teacher who was very strict - Mr Davis ? - I still blame him for getting a bad english GCSE result as he didn't like me...not that I hold a grude though !!

Jeffbags who everyone swore used a cemment mixer to put on her make up
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:26:37 »

Then there was an arse of an english teacher who was very strict - Mr Davis ? - I still blame him for getting a bad english GCSE result as he didn't like me...not that I hold a grude though !!

Yes, Mr Davies. He had a temper on him.

There was a teacher, who I had for English, was next door to his room, but I cannot remember her name. All I remember is that she had a big nose, and she was nicknamed 'ski slopes' because of it.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:31:31 »

Haha, just remembered Mr "Bendover" Boulter. The first time I met him was my first day of school, we had an assembly, and he was sat near me, he said something to me and I just started laughing so hard at his voice, I couldn't stop, I was literally crying with laughter. He was the first proper camp person I had ever met. Apparently he was married though?!

There was a history & games teacher with a beard (looked a bit like Harold Shipman actually), I can't remember his name, he was a top bloke, and one history lesson we just watched Blackadder for an hour, great stuff.

Another geography teacher I remember was Mr Angell.
He was funny, but the more I think about it he could easily have been a paedo, he was always hugging the young girls if they did well and stuff like that, which was a bit weird.

Oh and the other games teacher, Mr Thomas. What a lazy cunt.
We would do the cross country run around Lawn, and he would sit there in a deck chair, with an umbrella and a mug of coffee.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:38:21 »

Who was the female PE Teacher - all the boys used to watch her as she went to the girls changing rooms
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:47:32 »

Haha, just remembered Mr "Bendover" Boulter. The first time I met him was my first day of school, we had an assembly, and he was sat near me, he said something to me and I just started laughing so hard at his voice, I couldn't stop, I was literally crying with laughter. He was the first proper camp person I had ever met. Apparently he was married though?!

I did a Mr Boulter impersonation, which the kids thought was great. In regards to him being married, I heard that as well, but he wouldn't be the first 'gay' person to get a wife.

Agree what you said about Mr Thomas. Lazy git.

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:48:40 »

Who was the female PE Teacher - all the boys used to watch her as she went to the girls changing rooms

You've just brought back a good memory...even though I cannot remember her name.

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:52:18 »

There was a rumour when I was at school that Miss Morris, who was the German teacher in one of the portakabins outside Upper School, used to flirt with Mr Leach, who was opposite her, in the History classrooms.

BAZINGA !!

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 15:57:19 »

A teacher and the cdt technician got caught shagging over the photocopier at our school. Used to wind her up something chronic, she didn't like it when asked if she took it up the arse
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 16:22:10 »

You've just brought back a good memory...even though I cannot remember her name.

I think I was in her tutor for my first year, can't remember her name, but she had blonde hair and very long legs when wearing her PE skirt!  If it is her, she left after my first year and became a stewardess with BA.

Miss Morris was alright too if she is the one I think she is, Welsh?  My mate got suspended for doing the "thrusting" movements behind her as if he was shagging her, then she turned around!  Classic!

The PE teacher with the beard was my brothers tutor, trying to remember his name, it was something like Baker or Baxter I think.  He drove around in a porsche!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 17:25:40 »

I think I was in her tutor for my first year, can't remember her name, but she had blonde hair and very long legs when wearing her PE skirt!  If it is her, she left after my first year and became a stewardess with BA.

Miss Morris was alright too if she is the one I think she is, Welsh?  My mate got suspended for doing the "thrusting" movements behind her as if he was shagging her, then she turned around!  Classic!

The PE teacher, on occasions, wore very tight white shorts. Something that will always still in teenagers minds !!

And I do believe Miss Morris was Welsh, but she was also fit. By the way, a classic story. I think I might've heard that at the time, but since I left there 21 years ago, you forget things.

BAZINGA !!

dogs

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 17:36:29 »

Bridewell was some karate expert or something? Remember he grabbed a kid and threw him across the class Bruce Lee style when i was there.

Cliff's 'gob' was legendary

As for Hazell, he quit when I left. Literally walked out of a class due to the abuse and never came back.

He once kept me and my mate back for putting mouldy sandwiches in his desk. Then the usual kids would come and kick his door in during the lesson changeover, Hazell decides he's had enough so goes to lock the door. Mate and I decide to bail out of the window while he's doing this, only to get caught by Mr Thomas on the field - sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 18:09:07 »

Yes, Mr Davies. He had a temper on him.

There was a teacher, who I had for English, was next door to his room, but I cannot remember her name. All I remember is that she had a big nose, and she was nicknamed 'ski slopes' because of it.
I think her name was Miss Sadler??
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, August 20, 2010, 18:15:57 »

I think her name was Miss Sadler??

I think you could be right. Just thinking about it, I think she got married and became Mrs Denyer.

BAZINGA !!

Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 05:48:14 »

If it is the same Mr Cliff(e) that taught me at Drove in Geography, then he left Drove in 81 so it could well be before 89 that he quit teaching as he was in his 50's in the early 80s.

I was at Drove 79-82 and I certainly remember him. His room was upstairs towards the Merlin I think. Don't remember him defecting to Churchfields though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: