Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teachers  (Read 10302 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 19:39:50 »

For whatever reason I have just thought of Mr. Cliff who was like the deputy head at Churchfields.

He was renowned for his spittle, those sat in the front row would do well to beware of his projectile salival outbursts.

It got me thinking though, not only did the kids take the piss. Surely his peers (the other teachers) must have had a good giggle in the staff room as well.

Just a random thought that I felt the need to share.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 21:19:36 »

Oh FFS BR !

You just took me back to an age when really 13 yr old boys never gave a fuck about anything other than themselves and their cocks.

Our Deputy Head was a spinster named Miss Mulford, who after looking quite ill for a complete term then vanished from the school for the best part of 9 months, only to reappear the following year looking about 4 stone lighter.

Anyways, it transpired that the poor old soul had developed breast cancer and had had an mastectomy.

Word soon got around, and being the ignorant then 14 year old cunts that we were used to sing this song to her as she was walking towards us down the corridoor ;

Would'nt it be funny if Mulford had a wooden tit be funny if Mulford had a wooden tit be funny ............................ ad infenitum ...

We thought it was cool and hard at the time

Oh how wrong were we
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 21:30:44 »

Blimey, I remember Mr Cliff. Don't remembering hearing anything about him on the teaching grapevine from my mother (who taught at other schools) but I do remember that all the teachers at Churchfield were meant to be scared of Mrs Jeffries. 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 22:20:43 »

When I think of school my first thoughts always goes to Webb at St Joes - what a cunt. That cunt got me expelled before I was reinstated thanks to the hardcase that was Wadsworth. Also the Head Williams was a real prize prick whose daughter was A1.
land_of_bo

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 12:22:40 »

Arriba might remember the name but there was a teacher at Greendown who looked like he had a permanent boner.

I remember drawing a pic of him and getting sent to the headmaster. Chucked the pic, wandered around for a bit, went back. Boner man: What did he say? Me: He liked it.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 13:24:14 »

ball bags bullion?
Honky McCracker

can I see your socks

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:04:59 »

Mr Bullion. I remember him.

Do you remember the music teacher Mr P. We laughed when my mate asked if he was saving the chewing gum behind his ear for later.........Turns out it was his hearing aid.

Good times.

Can I see ya socks?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:07:40 »

who is-was mr p?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:17:07 »

Mr Cliff...did he have a grey beard and smelly breath? If he did then he taught me while he was at Drove School before going to Churchfields.

Had a bit of a mono brow IIRC.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
townforever

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:19:37 »

For whatever reason I have just thought of Mr. Cliff who was like the deputy head at Churchfields.

He was renowned for his spittle, those sat in the front row would do well to beware of his projectile salival outbursts.

It got me thinking though, not only did the kids take the piss. Surely his peers (the other teachers) must have had a good giggle in the staff room as well.

Just a random thought that I felt the need to share.

I remember Mr Cliffe, When I was at School was he Geography or something ??

How about Mr New (Maths) and his rat tail hair (to cover his hearing Aids) and his little sports cars !

Them were the days
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:48:42 »

I don't remember Mr Cliffe and I was at Churchfields 89-94.
Mr Taylor was headmaster then and had a little scroat Mr Beaumont as his deputy.

Mrs Hurley punched me in the stomach in the library once.
A proper little rabbit punch, I was shocked to say the least, she had a face of pure anger as she did it!
I can't even remember why she did it!

Do you remember Mr Hazell? He once yelled at someone in our class "Right, go to your room!"
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:51:11 by Ginginho » Logged
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 14:59:32 »

I remember Mr Cliffe, When I was at School was he Geography or something ??

How about Mr New (Maths) and his rat tail hair (to cover his hearing Aids) and his little sports cars !

Them were the days

I don't remember Mr Cliffe I must have left before he arrived but I can remember Mrs Jefferies and Mr New, he married Miss Smith.
It's funny how I only seem to remember the scary teachers, Mr Jellis, Mr Scott, Mr Yelland although I do remember Mr Gleed who was the Head and a really nice bloke.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 15:02:39 »

If it is the same Mr Cliff(e) that taught me at Drove in Geography, then he left Drove in 81 so it could well be before 89 that he quit teaching as he was in his 50's in the early 80s.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
townforever

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 15:07:11 »

Mr Taylor was headmaster then and had a little scroat Mr Beaumont as his deputy.

Mrs Hurley punched me in the stomach in the library once.
A proper little rabbit punch, I was shocked to say the least, she had a face of pure anger as she did it!
I can't even remember why she did it!

Do you remember Mr Hazell? He once yelled at someone in our class "Right, go to your room!"

I was there the same time as you and shared some of the same classes mate.

Beaumont - was a arse with a pin head if I remember

Mrs hurley - I don't remember at all

mr Hazel on his little Moped ha ha, I had him for Years 4 & 5 French (we had to have Mr Taylor sit in on the class as he could control it) M<y finest exams results as well a big fat F for french !!

and only being alowed in the school football team if you were in the top 2 classes of Maths and English - wankers
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 15:18:43 »

I was there the same time as you and shared some of the same classes mate.

Beaumont - was a arse with a pin head if I remember

Mrs hurley - I don't remember at all

mr Hazel on his little Moped ha ha, I had him for Years 4 & 5 French (we had to have Mr Taylor sit in on the class as he could control it) M<y finest exams results as well a big fat F for french !!

and only being alowed in the school football team if you were in the top 2 classes of Maths and English - wankers

Sounds like the same Mr Hazel who was at Dorcan when I was taking French...  He used to hate girls wearing perfume so we used to make a point of dousing his back with perfume samples every time he walked up and down the classroom...  Clearly his teaching skills were wide spread - another F for me... but the language labs were ace!!!
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 15:22:04 by triseros » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: