Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wimbledon  (Read 10201 times)
Doore

« Reply #105 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 09:50:32 »

jesus wept, what is the root of all your pent up anti-Scottishness? Did a Scots girl turn you down at school or something? You really are a bit a of a bigotted twat!

Amen.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #106 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 10:24:45 »

jesus wept, what is the root of all your pent up anti-Scottishness? Did a Scots girl turn you down at school or something? You really are a bit a of a bigotted twat!
Which would make me fit right in with the Jocks. My biggotted views ( and I agree they are ) are based on the number of Jocks met in my lifetime - only one of them being a decent person. The other fuck knows how many have been the most bitter, twisted, parochial bastards I've ever met, particularly to the English. So why the fuck should I like them. I love it when the Jock teams fuck up in Europe. I love it when the national side get rodgered by the Solomon Islands Temperance XI - although even I felt sorry for them under Bertie Vogts. I don't actually want them to win anything other than true independence.
To temper this slightly, if I saw a Jock getting a kicking then I'd jump in to help them. I don't want to hit one. I don't want harm done to any Jock - I just don't wish them luck.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #107 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 10:47:46 »

I think it's funny how Murray's wit/retort at a journalist's dig at Scotland has outraged many people.
dell boy

« Reply #108 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:18:24 »

Which would make me fit right in with the Jocks. My biggotted views ( and I agree they are ) are based on the number of Jocks met in my lifetime - only one of them being a decent person. The other fuck knows how many have been the most bitter, twisted, parochial bastards I've ever met, particularly to the English. So why the fuck should I like them. I love it when the Jock teams fuck up in Europe. I love it when the national side get rodgered by the Solomon Islands Temperance XI - although even I felt sorry for them under Bertie Vogts. I don't actually want them to win anything other than true independence.
To temper this slightly, if I saw a Jock getting a kicking then I'd jump in to help them. I don't want to hit one. I don't want harm done to any Jock - I just don't wish them luck.

HaHaHa - nothing more to say. Stop laughing, stop it. HaHa
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #109 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:43:58 »

HaHaHa - nothing more to say. Stop laughing, stop it. HaHa

What the fuck are you babbling about? unoriginal cunt
dell boy

« Reply #110 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:47:51 »

What the fuck are you babbling about? unoriginal cunt

Is there such a thing as an unoriginal one of those?

Go count sheep you tart!
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #111 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:49:42 »

you just opened yourself a barrel of hurt. fool.

dell boy

« Reply #112 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:50:42 »

you just opened yourself a barrel of hurt. fool.

From you, now I'm really laughing!
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #113 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:54:41 »

he's laughing, he's having a good time!!

good for you, yeah laugh it up enjoy your night haha

dell boy

« Reply #114 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 11:56:57 »

he's laughing, he's having a good time!!

good for you, yeah laugh it up enjoy your night haha

Have a great day!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 13:44:02 »

I think it's funny how Murray's wit/retort at a journalist's dig at Scotland has outraged many people.

yep. a tounge in cheek comment=murray hates england.
funny as fuck how people still think that.yet at the same time dislike the scottish.
to be honest i can't think of a single scottish person i know or have met that i dont like.for me scottish women have the sexiest accent.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 14:51:57 »

for me scottish women have the sexiest accent.

Depends on the region... can't stand Glaswegian accents yet a Borders' accent is fucking lovely.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #117 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 15:11:34 »

for me scottish women have the sexiest accent.

why does that not surprise me that a dour old cunt like yourself finds the most vile accent there is, sexy

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 15:13:52 »

why does that not surprise me that a dour old cunt like yourself finds the most vile accent there is, sexy

probably because you're a prick.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 15:16:49 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: