Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: League 2 review  (Read 2716 times)
magic8ball

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 09:13:26 »

They had a short review on Sky Sports News this morning, on who the contenders for League 2 promotion would be. It was presented by Chris Kamara, and I kept watching so I could see what he said about us, former player and all.

Can you believe he didn't even mention us? I was extrememly pissed off. Firstly he mentioned Franchise, then Wycombe, Grimsby and Shrewsbury. Then play-off candidated were Wrexham, Peterborough, Walsall, Darlington and Bristol Rovers.

You would have thought we were worth a mention. He doesn't bear a grudge or anything does he?

Twat.
Northern Red

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 09:16:58 »

Ummm aren't we favourites:
Swindon 9-1
Franchise 11-1
Walsall 13-1
Wycombe 13-1  
Bristol Rovers 15-1  
Darlington 15-1  
Grimsby 15-1  
Hartlepool 15-1
magic8ball

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 09:19:48 »

My thoughts exactly. Even if he didn't expect us to do well, you would have thought we'd be worth a mention.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2006, 09:24:50 »

Quote from: "magic8ball"
They had a short review on Sky Sports News this morning, on who the contenders for League 2 promotion would be. It was presented by Chris Kamara, and I kept watching so I could see what he said about us, former player and all.

Can you believe he didn't even mention us? I was extrememly pissed off. Firstly he mentioned Franchise, then Wycombe, Grimsby and Shrewsbury. Then play-off candidated were Wrexham, Peterborough, Walsall, Darlington and Bristol Rovers.

You would have thought we were worth a mention. He doesn't bear a grudge or anything does he?

Twat.

#

i remember the play-off season a few years ago. he said we would go down that year. what a dick! i also read in the adver that he said we would be strong candidates to go up and that was when Wise was appointed. so dont know why we weren't mentioned tbh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: