Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A walrus-esque tale of woe  (Read 3364 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 00:04:54 »

I remmember after Jills away last season, pub around Paddington, a very good mate wasnt talking but instead barking like a rabid dog. No speaking, just barking. I was well worried and we all made sure he got home alright because we thought his drink had been spiked.

Next morning I told my house mate and he said 'yeah? he was doing that last saturday as well'.
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:37:06 »

I thought complete memory loss after 8pm the night before when on the lash was standard?  Clearly I have some issues to address if it is not.  A fair proprtion of nights seem to skip from the 2nd pub to waking at 6.30am the next morning glancing around to confirm location.

Pretty much with you there. I used to think memory loss was standard. I think the weekly binges resulted in at least a 1 in 3 blackout rate, but until the last year i've drank spirits exclusively for nearly 10 years. Now i'm back on the beer though, things have righted themselves. Besides, my homing skills are second to none and no harm has ever come of me.

I do have a friend who has woken up nude in strange places a few times and always provides incredible tales. One of my mates also woke up in the centre reservation of the A419, up by Toy-R-Us, a few years ago and he didn't live anywhere near there.

flammableBen

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:44:12 »

I don't remember much of mid 2002 - mid 2004. mid 05 - mid 06 is similarly missing bits.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: