Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Townend Orange....  (Read 812 times)
flammableBen

« on: Sunday, April 9, 2006, 23:53:44 »

FADE IN:

INT. MERLIN STELLA-BAR NIGHT

Tables, chairs made of nude fibreglass figures.

Hypnotic atmosphere.

Walrus, DMR, Si pie and Nozza, teenagers stoned on their stella-plus, their feet resting on faces, crotches, lips of the sculptured furniture.

WALRUS (V.O.)
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is DMR, Si pie and Nozza and we sat in the Merlin Stella Bar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Merlin Stella Bar sold Stella, Stella plus stellacet or synthestella or stellacrom which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. Our pockets were full of money so there was no need on that score, but, as they say, money isn't everything.

INT. PEDESTRIAN UNDERPASS TUNNEL ó NIGHT

Yeovil Red lying in tunnel, singing.

YEOVIL
In Dublin's fair city
Where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
As she wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through streets wide and narrow...

Shadows of the boys approaching fall across Yeovil Red.

YEOVIL
Crying cockless and mussels alive,
Alive O...
Alive, alive O... Alive, alive O...
Crying cockless and mussels alive,
Alive O...

WALRUS (V.O.)
One thing I could never stand is to see a filthy, dirty old drunkie, howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blerp, blerp in between as it might be a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, whatever his age might be, but more especially when he was real old like this one was.

The boys stop and applaud him.

YEOVIL
Can you... can you spare some cutter, me brothers?

Walrus rams his stick into Yeovil's stomach. The boys laugh.

YEOVIL
Oh-hhh!!! Go on, do me in you bastard cowards. I don't want to live anyway, not in a stinking world like this.

WALRUS
Oh ó and what's so stinking about it?

YEOVIL
It's a stinking world because there's no law and order any more. It's a stinking world because it lets the young get onto the old like you done. It's no world for an old man any more. What sort of a world is it at all? Men on the moon and men spinning around the earth and there's not no attention paid to earthly law and order no more.

Yeovil Red starts singing again.

YEOVIL
Oh dear land, I fought for thee and brought you peace and victory.

Walrus and gang move in and start beating up on old Yeovil.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 01:32:40 »

Poor Yeovil  Sad

You must be bored Ben, although it has entertained me for a minute. Oh and I'm not a teenager  :|
flammableBen

« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:32:31 »

Yeah I figured that. but as I was just mostly doing find and replace you should be honered that you were included.

Yeah I was bored.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 11:54:10 »

Cheesy
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 10, 2006, 12:05:03 »

Haha ace, I like how Yeovil gets seven shades of shit kicked out of him  Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: