Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sit In Protest  (Read 1610 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 15:38:28 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "blinkpip"
I don't get it?

We were at the back of the Nationwide, doing no harm.

A little illegal immigrant steward/tosser thought we'd cause trouble and moved us on.

SCR - how's your mums shitter.

I have that bloke tell me off a few times. Doesn't talk English too well and doesn't like people sitting behind the seat at the top.
I think he got a promoted from last season.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Nils

« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 15:59:27 »

I always get some bloke having a go at me for winding up the away fans and starting fights. This little chave with a burberry scarf and hat who was about 10 invited me out and I said "I want to hear the final whistle first to confirm our win thanks" reply "you gotta score 2 goals first" I said "what" He said "look we have just scored when i went to the toilet, it says 2-1 to forest"
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 16:01:55 »

Quote from: "Nils"
I always get some bloke having a go at me for winding up the away fans and starting fights. This little chave with a burberry scarf and hat who was about 10 invited me out and I said "I want to hear the final whistle first to confirm our win thanks" reply "you gotta score 2 goals first" I said "what" He said "look we have just scored when i went to the toilet, it says 2-1 to forest"

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 16:21:21 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Carry on standing up....fuck em.

It's so called 'fans' like you who spoil it for the rest!
Paynie1

« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 15, 2005, 21:06:57 »

Last season when i used to go with dv85 to watch swindon at home we was celerbrating a goal and we stood up for about 5 mins after then some big black dude come and told us to sit down when nearly the whole of row z was empty  :evil:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: