Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ince answer today?  (Read 10813 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:03:57 »

I am slowly losing interest in the whole ince saga. Do we really need him? He is class and would slot into the midfield nicely, but for one season surely there must be some younger players out there. We have Pooky (who is slowly getting better), Smith, Wise and Poyet if neeeded, Whalley when back from injury...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:04:06 »

I think the fact Wise is here is a big bonus on our oart, but we will just have to wait and see I suppose
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:13:49 »

I hate it when players hold us to ransom.

Wise needs to be firm with his old pal and say look, answer tomorrow or we'll look elsewhere. It's beginning to piss me off.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:17:08 »

maybe you should phone dennis, tails?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:17:11 »

Me too Tails, its gone on long enough.

If we dont  get an answer, we need to look elsewhere. The window closes on 31 August as well
crows

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:29:09 »

The transfer window doesn’t apply to free agents though so he can take as long as he wants.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 11:32:28 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Me too Tails, its gone on long enough.

If we dont  get an answer, we need to look elsewhere. The window closes on 31 August as well

We aren't looking elsewhere.  Wie has stated he was happy with the squad now.  Getting Ince is an extra.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:22:44 »

http://www.londonroad.net/Forums/showthread.php?t=15519

Boro fans are completely unphazed by it all!
red macca

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:35:01 »

the fact is that it looks like we will also offer him the assistant managers job.we can also offer him the added bonus that if wise does well in the next two years then he and gus will move on leaving ince as the likely replacement and im sure this is what is being talked about..look at his options realistically wba if robson goes are they likely to offer the job to ince i dont think it is likely and his experience of wolves last mnth may make him realise that..peterborough he can get probably the same options as he can at swindon but im sure wise will show him that this time next year we are more likely to be in a better position than them..
SwindonStevo

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:39:36 »

anyone else think he might have already agreed to sign but an annoucement has been put off because of devlin being in hospital?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:40:28 »

Assistant Managers job?!!!!  Wise said himself its a coaching/playing role....Poyet is our assistant Manager surely anyway........
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:44:55 »

Yeah Poyet is our assistant manager - I think its a simple player/coach role that has been offered - with maybe Wise offering Ince the chance to manage the reserves?

That is just a total guess though!!  

I just wish we'd get a decision one way or another - I'm getting very impatient!!!!  :twisted:
red macca

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:45:55 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Assistant Managers job?!!!!  Wise said himself its a coaching/playing role....Poyet is our assistant Manager surely anyway........
raaaaaah typing error mate meant reserve team managers job...tbh with you planes have been the main reason this deal has been delayed
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:46:30 »

Quote from: "SwindonStevo"
anyone else think he might have already agreed to sign but an annoucement has been put off because of devlin being in hospital?

I don't think he has agreed to anything tbh. He seems to be gaining interest rather than starting to dismiss clubs.
red macca

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:49:34 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Quote from: "SwindonStevo"

I don't think he has agreed to anything tbh. He seems to be gaining interest rather than starting to dismiss clubs.
i wouldnt be suprised if he has agreed lady but until its signed anything can happen
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: