Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rovers away  (Read 41341 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:21:33 »

They should have switched it to Ashton Gate. That's what they did back in the day when we were going for promotion under Macari. Great game it was too. We won 4-3 if I remember correctly.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:23:21 »

Early wins every time! Cool

That said I just phoned the miserable ticket office fella, apparently we have 1200, which is that pikey little temporary stand in the picture above. They aren't planning to open the terrace because of trouble at the recent shitty match.

1200 tickets, 2500 ST holders, you do the mathSSSS
Sussex

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:26:23 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"

Is the answer: There won't be enough tickets?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:28:59 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Im to scared to go Cheesy

Yeovil you coming with our lot again, I will let you get me tipsy again?!?!

The_Plagiarist

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:29:12 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

Is the answer: There won't be enough tickets?

I don't know, wait I'll phone sandy...

...No Ms Gray says there'll be enough for everyone plus all ST holders can bring on average 17.5 friends each.

sorted!!
Glostered

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:37:27 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
They should have switched it to Ashton Gate. That's what they did back in the day when we were going for promotion under Macari. Great game it was too. We won 4-3 if I remember correctly.

I thought that, but it's Gloucester V Bristol in the rugby at Ashton Gate that day.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:42:11 »

Quote from: "Glostered"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

I thought that, but it's Gloucester V Bristol in the rugby at Ashton Gate that day.

That's put the kibosh on that then :?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:47:05 »

Early wins every time! Cool

, apparently we have 1200, which is that pikey little temporary stand in the picture above. They aren't planning to open the terrace because of trouble at the recent shitty match.

In the tent, in the tent, in the IN THE TENT
Swindon, filled your tent, Swindon, Swindon filled your tent

I come from a land down-under
Amir

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:48:55 »

I'm not sure Rovers could have coped with two visits south of the river in one season.  Would have been good to see if we could have filled the Wedlock stand for that one, and you can make one hell of a racket in there.
mattboyslim

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 10:57:40 »

Is there a chance that with Rovers season likely to be over - by not giving a decent away allocation thee will be town fans all over the ground if the Gas don't sell ot the home area?
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:29:35 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Is there a chance that with Rovers season likely to be over - by not giving a decent away allocation thee will be town fans all over the ground if the Gas don't sell ot the home area?

I wouldnt fancy it in the home end at Bristol. I would need to improve my farmer giles accent a lot.

The allocation is shocking!!!
Spud

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:32:07 »

Knowing full well that we were going to get shit on regarding the allocation at Roverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, why didn't the board here reduce their ticket numbers?
Amir

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:35:51 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Knowing full well that we were going to get shit on regarding the allocation at Roverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, why didn't the board here reduce their ticket numbers?

[rubs thumb and forefinger together]

I'm suprised you needed to ask, we would have probably given them the town end if we thought they could sell it.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 11:36:17 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Cos they need the money. If safety issues are the reason for reducing our number then i agree with Ooh Shaun Taylor that it should have been switched to the gate. That ground is a lot easier to police in and we could have taken a good few thousand.
Spencer_White

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 18:55:06 »

Im going, away end or not.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: