Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fucking Disgrace  (Read 9241 times)
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:53:17 »

Seem like a lovely bunch

EDL  Roll Eyes

I bet there mum's are so very proud.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:05:38 »

Pissed and coked up lads singing offensive songs shocker  Eek
This is the norm just like thick cunts slating players,people commentating on games to their mates,smelly old cunts in the arkells etc,etc.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:11:24 »

Pissed and coked up lads singing offensive songs shocker  Eek
This is the norm just like thick cunts slating players,people commentating on games to their mates,smelly old cunts in the arkells etc,etc.

Yep.....some of us dont think it should be the norm arriba.

The year is 2012......i hated the racist chants and comments as a kid in the Town End and i detest it still.........the other shit i can put up with.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:16:06 »

Yep.....some of us dont think it should be the norm arriba.

The year is 2012......i hated the racist chants and comments as a kid in the Town End and i detest it still.........the other shit i can put up with.

It isn't the norm though is it, just a minority (ironically). It's irrelevant what year it is, people are entitled to their own opinions / prejudices however offensive they maybe to others.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:22:40 »

It isn't the norm though is it, just a minority (ironically). It's irrelevant what year it is, people are entitled to their own opinions / prejudices however offensive they maybe to others.

arriba said it was the norm.....not me Wink

It is very relevant what year it is.......years back it was accepted and indeed flourished so i would hope that every year it gets better is a good year....indeed making it a lot more relevant.

Sadly everyone is entitled to there opinions.......alas these days those opinions are out dated.........and against the law.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:28:47 »

No. People aren't 'entitled' to their own opinions/prejudices if they are solely based on race or religion. Anyone who can hate a whole group of people based on the colour of their skin, or the belief system they follow, is a complete cunt. And I'm using cunt in the traditional abusive way, not the tef way.

It's All Good..............
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:29:29 »

arriba said it was the norm.....not me Wink

Fair enough... Smiley

It is very relevant what year it is.......years back it was accepted and indeed flourished so i would hope that every year it gets better is a good year....indeed making it a lot more relevant.
Sadly everyone is entitled to there opinions.......alas these days those opinions are out dated.........and against the law.

The law is not always right

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Ex-soldier-faces-jail-handing-gun/story-12659234-detail/story.html

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:32:48 »

No. People aren't 'entitled' to their own opinions/prejudices if they are solely based on race or religion. Anyone who can hate a whole group of people based on the colour of their skin, or the belief system they follow, is a complete cunt. And I'm using cunt in the traditional abusive way, not the tef way.

People are entitled to be a complete cunt where opinions are concerned.

Flashheart

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:38:26 »

And you believe all of this?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 18:40:16 »

People are entitled to be a complete cunt where opinions are concerned.
Voicing a racist opinion is not acceptable, therefore you are not entitled to hold it surely? I know there are still people with views that are bigoted and illogical, but fuck me, surely no one with half a brain and an ounce of commonsense would suggest they are entitled to that view?  E

deltaincline

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 19:29:37 »

Voicing a racist opinion is not acceptable, therefore you are not entitled to hold it surely?

Voicing a racist opinion; cunt. No argument.

As far as I know, there is no law about holding an opinion - racist or otherwise.

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 19:33:26 »

So - can I throw this one in the pot.

How come nobody is slating the very loud homophobic Town End chanting from the Brighton game?

We are condemning one ism but not another.

That chanting was hugely offensive as well.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 19:34:33 »

Voicing a racist opinion; cunt. No argument.

As far as I know, there is no law about holding an opinion - racist or otherwise.
Read my post you fucking idiot. Where have I said it is illegal to hold an opinion? Wanker.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 19:42:25 »

Read my post you fucking idiot. Where have I said it is illegal to hold an opinion? Wanker.

However you said they aren't 'entitled' - why the fuck not? Everyone is entitled to an opinion (offensive or otherwise) - whether you, or anyone else agrees, with it or not.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 19:56:39 »

However you said they aren't 'entitled' - why the fuck not? Everyone is entitled to an opinion (offensive or otherwise) - whether you, or anyone else agrees, with it or not.
If society deems certain views or opinions as unacceptable, should people be entitled to those views? We can't legislate against what people think, obviously, but we can when they voice their thoughts and that's what I was trying (obviously not very well) to get at.
Somethings you can't defend. Racism is one of them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: