Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tranmere Rovers v Swindon - matchday thread  (Read 8104 times)
Asher

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 10:30:37 »

Heard about that and agree, just very quiet but thats football now days.  Proud as fuck when we are away and sing our hearts out.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 10:52:39 »

saying that some twat tranmere fans started goading us on our way back to the car by saying we will be going down and playing Oxford next year.

i politely told them to fuck off.
think sonic thought it was going to kick off :box:

Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 11:50:39 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "Whits"
all i have to say is that the tranmere fans are a fucking disgrace, only heard them once and that was when they scored!

all our lot sang our hearts out, shame we didn't get a point because we deserved one  Sad

I won't have a bad word said against Tranmere fans after their post match reaction in 1993 at the play off semi.  Fantastic, never known anything like it before or since.

fair play, i've just not been to a ground as quiet as that for a long long time....

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Spencer_White

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 16:34:44 »

Tranmere fans are the scruffiest spottiest bunch of schoolkid scruts Ive ever seen in my life.

Four of them left it about half a mile before having a go at us. I rescued my manky curry and chips to throw at them out of the Transit. But alas they seem well schooled in the art of being a scally (and hid).

Fair play they were nice in 93. But you'd never get an inch of sportsmanship nowadays. Probably the worst loosers in the CG car park last season as well. Snigger.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: