Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon Town FC Vs Club Stealing FC Matchday Thread  (Read 42506 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #435 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:54:47 »

I went out on the lash after listening to it on the radio and pulled some bird in the Lava Lounge. Then I got stalked home by some gay dude who thought I was cute. I realised he was following so doubled back down an alley way and then confronted him when he was looking for me. Seemed like a nice lad, but possibly one of the only times I've turned down a blowjob.

I knew I remembered that game for a reason.
Doore

« Reply #436 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:57:28 »

I went out on the lash after listening to it on the radio and pulled some bird in the Lava Lounge. Then I got stalked home by some gay dude who thought I was cute. I realised he was following so doubled back down an alley way and then confronted him when he was looking for me. Seemed like a nice lad, but possibly one of the only times I've turned down a blowjob.

That is the single most disturbing story I've ever read.
flammableBen

« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:11:28 »

I was apparently looking pretty good that night.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:15:54 »

So you think there's a gay guy stalking you for random fluid exchange purposes and you decide to deal with it by ducking down a secluded alley? Echoes of "At this point our reporter made his excuses and left" methinks
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:16:47 »

I feel bad Ben...can only apologise.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:17:32 »

Wicked result, don't know how to play it if ince comes into work again on friday, don't want to get him riled up.  

Think i'll wait till the following week after we've done them again and thank him for generousity of satan's favourite team then.

I'm so happy with this result, completely gutted i couldn't make it, had no idea of the score until the old man came in for a drink after the game.  Another win on Saturday would go a long way towards forgetting Gills - the sooner I can the better goddamnit.
flammableBen

« Reply #441 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:24:17 »

So you think there's a gay guy stalking you for random fluid exchange purposes and you decide to deal with it by ducking down a secluded alley? Echoes of "At this point our reporter made his excuses and left" methinks

I didn't really know who it was who was following me, just that some bloke had been going the same way as me all the way from town up to the steps up by the cemetery in old town. The alley double back was more to see if he really was following me. He was.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:26:22 »

I didn't really know who it was who was following me, just that some bloke had been going the same way as me all the way from town up to the steps up by the cemetery in old town. The alley double back was more to see if he really was following me. He was.
I think you were just teasing him - "Chase me, chase me"
flammableBen

« Reply #443 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:28:14 »

It is possible. He looked like a scruffy Zac Efron.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:36:11 »

Are we really turning a 'Swindon hammer the fucking Dons' thread into a 'ben got stalked by a gayer' thread?

this is an outrage, seriosly...
flammableBen

« Reply #445 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:43:45 »

Well I was trying, but there doesn't seem much interest now. I think most people have logged off. Was a random night, although it was a year and a half ago.

Did you make it to the game Tom? You're about there at the moment aren't you (not on the slopes)Huh?

Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 01:08:02 »

Yep, was at work though, so about three miles from the game.  Very sad...

I'd have swapped a shift with someone if I could have but it was my first management shift without another manager there so couldn't really.

Going to miss Saturday too, very depressing...
flammableBen

« Reply #447 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 01:14:33 »

I think you've said about this already, I'm just really bad at remembering Sad, but are you heading back to the ski zone over the winter?
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 01:23:18 »

Of course, early November hopefully - i need to do the flat i'll be staying up a bit, i shall not be back until May if at all.

Really looking forward to it all, my 30th is the end of December and I'm looking forward to it so much, seems strange to be but it's going to be such a good party!

Don't know if you saw the Top Gear with the snow rally track in a resort recently but that my resort, very nice to see it on the telly box of a Sunday evening.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 07:23:16 »

Val thorens.  Thats where I went to when I last went skiing.  Spent a lot of time in the pub up the top of town.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: