Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tunnels  (Read 6235 times)
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 11:19:58 »

:shock:  Oh I know what they are now. What I don't understand is why people would do that just to get exceptionally Big lobes.

RED ARMY
Doore

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 11:23:12 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Quote from: "Doore"
Totally stupid.  Foolish.  Ugly.  Pointless.

bit like you really  Wink   Cheesy

Too true.
Dazzza

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 11:48:06 »

I’ve always had a thing for piercings but aren’t tunnels a bit old hat nowadays?

They don’t really serve any practical purpose like a genital or tongue piercing so I’ve always thought of them as a unique ‘individual thing’ but every man and his dog seems to be walking around with one.  

Plus ripped lobes look fucking nasty.

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 11:59:48 »

If you took them out would the hole go back to its original size after a while or would it stay Big forever  :?

RED ARMY
Northern Red

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:01:24 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Don't do it! You'll regret it, it's the first thing that'll be noticed when you go for job interviews (ie: you won't get the job) and look like a twat when you're older. They won't heal either (it's a dry wound).

Its the association that the problem.
Extreme piercings or numerous tattoos are associated with yobs/drunks/job less gorillas. So when you turn up to a future job interview looking like that the natural discrimination that is in everyone will come through and you'll be stereotyped to whoever they believe looks like that.
Thus no job.

Just weigh up three things:
the pain vs the short term wey-hey I've got these factor vs 40 years of why did I do this?

Have you seen some of the 75 years olds with fading green tattoos they wish they didn't have - that'll be you in 40 years, bear that in mind.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:06:58 »

Why would anyone want to look like a twat? Tunnels aren't cool or making you look like an individual, they are just twattish.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 17:47:12 »

let's see the tat, walrus
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 18:35:50 »

he's been somewhat coy about exactly where his tattoo is, maybe we don't want to see it.

And those tunnel thingybobs look fucking stupid, end of. So carry on Walrus  Soapy Tit Wank
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 13:12:54 »

Hmm maybe a bad idea then....

:?

It's still healing so looks a bit scabby at the moment...

It means loyalty in Japanese.  Chuujitsu.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/walruss/tatoo.jpg
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:05:04 »

prefer plugs to tunnels myself. However a mate of mine had plugs put in and instead of stretching them just had the hole cut in his ear. Fuck that for a game of soldiers though. Stretching it is probably the best way.

From what I can under stand, as long as you dont stretch them too far (over 10mm i think) they can heal naturally, but you can get surgery to fix them when you grow out of them

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:23:46 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Don't do it! You'll regret it, it's the first thing that'll be noticed when you go for job interviews (ie: you won't get the job) and look like a twat when you're older. They won't heal either (it's a dry wound).

Its the association that the problem.
Extreme piercings or numerous tattoos are associated with yobs/drunks/job less gorillas. So when you turn up to a future job interview looking like that the natural discrimination that is in everyone will come through and you'll be stereotyped to whoever they believe looks like that.
Thus no job.

Just weigh up three things:
the pain vs the short term wey-hey I've got these factor vs 40 years of why did I do this?

Have you seen some of the 75 years olds with fading green tattoos they wish they didn't have - that'll be you in 40 years, bear that in mind.

yes, think auout it though, those 75 year olds got their tattoo's 50/60 years ago, its 2006. The ink used for tattoo's these days is so much different, these factors have been thought off and worked at to get a better tattoo for longer, admitidly they will start to fade but nothing like what they do nowadays for people who got them all those years ago.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:25:54 »

who are you loyal to walrus? your penis?

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:28:09 »

Soapy Tit Wank
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:35:10 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Hmm maybe a bad idea then....

:?

It's still healing so looks a bit scabby at the moment...

It means loyalty in Japanese.  Chuujitsu.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/walruss/tatoo.jpg

Looks more like a smilie face! Soapy Tit Wank

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
stfc_carver

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 15:04:40 »

Ive been told if you try and let a tunnel close up it looks like a bum-hole.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: