Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRFC VS STFC OFFICIAL Matchday Thread  (Read 35126 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:40:10 »

It's based on one emotional comment, all will be well by Monday.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:40:29 »

I do find his hot headedness worrying, but Di Canio isn't going to change his ways. Hopefully the players realise its his way or the highway and just knuckle down and get on with it rather than sulk.

Seems silly for the thread to be in this tone, we just got a point in a traditional graveyard and we are 14 unbeaten!

So sounds like you were there, do you think we deserved 1 point or all 3?

A draw was probably a fair result.  We were the better team in the first half, but lost our way in the second and were under pressure for large parts of it.  Saying that Gabilondo could have put the game to bed in the second half and we had a strong penalty shout.  Would have taken a point at the start, but can't help feeling a bit disappointed at conceding so late on.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:43:22 »

I didn't hear the interview and have only read the Adver story. It's difficult to tell if the Adver are being sensationalist or whether Di Canio's comments have been taken out of context but if he meant the comment regarding discussing his contract then the board should tell him to make do with what he's got or fuck off elsewhere. Di Canio's been given free reign to overhaul the squad and cannot hold the club to ransom. It's not as if we're doing badly, is it?

Out of the first XI today only Flint, Caddis and Ferry were not signed by Di Canio and they are arguably our three best and most consistent performers.

To be honest I'm not sure who has been more stupid here: Di Canio for not holding his tongue or the Adver for running an utterly moronic sensationalist article.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:43:46 »

Worrying.

His mad rants can't be having a good effect on the team. They are 14 unbeaten for fucks sake !
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:48:14 »

Worrying.

His mad rants can't be having a good effect on the team. They are 14 unbeaten for fucks sake !
I agree. This is why I say JW needs to step in, steady the boat and get Di Canio to see things in context.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:50:21 »

It's based on one emotional comment, all will be well by Monday.
I do hope so, couple of players have made comments on twitter,
 wes, Absolutely fuming! Word can't describe the rage I feel right now.
 jake, Not happy!!!
Wonder what paolo said to them after the game....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:52:12 »

Foderingham has already stated it was because we drew and he was being pelted with lighters and coins
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:52:34 »

It always comes across that PDC and JW have a very good relationship so I'm hoping a quick meeting on Monday morning will clear this all up.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:52:42 »

I do hope so, couple of players have made comments on twitter,
 wes, Absolutely fuming! Word can't describe the rage I feel right now.
 jake, Not happy!!!
Wonder what paolo said to them after the game....

But that rage could have been because they threw away two points, or because the ref wasn't too hot. Not necessarily because of PDC. It would be worrying if it were mind.

edit:
Foderingham has already stated it was because we drew and he was being pelted with lighters and coins

Or that of course/
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 18:58:09 »

We have supposidly been here before though with his apparant rant at half time against Shrewsbury. All seemed well not long after that. Probably just annoyed at the late goal like all the players would have been.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:00:30 »

Only have ourselves to blame for the result. You can't keep giving stupid fouls away and expect not to be punished by one.

Shit game, we resorted to hoofball (which we're shit at). No real standout players, apart from caddis. Absolutely fantastic today, up and down the wing no end. Great goal to.

Have to say that, despite all the talk about our superior fitness, we lagged visibly towards the end. I'd hope that a lot of that is down to playing 3 games in the past 7 days though.

I know he wasn't on for long, but seeing him at close quarters today Risser looks in now built to be a professional footballer. Looks fat.

I'm not sure what was worse about the chibocci incident. The foul throws, or the fact we kept him on throw-ins.

Have no sympathy for di canio at all.

Still Unbeaten xx

Things get better but they never get good
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:06:37 »

The pitch was also wasn't the best, bit difficult keeping the ball down.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:08:47 »

Risser fat Huh?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:10:03 »

We have supposidly been here before though with his apparant rant at half time against Shrewsbury. All seemed well not long after that. Probably just annoyed at the late goal like all the players would have been.

My guess is that this will blow over and in time this sort of thing is something we will get used to every now and again. Di Canio is a passionate man but he is also an intelligent man. He knows he is in 'a good moment' to use his terminology and it would be extremely stupid to walk away from his current situation.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 19:11:21 »

Risser fat Huh?

Maybe fat Risser plays for the Swindlypoopers?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: