Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34713 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #150 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 20:53:28 »

Bang on the money as usual  Bye

It must be quite depressing to be so persistently wrong, over the course of several years.

It must be more depressing being his shadow.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 20:54:00 »

It was always going to take a brand new side a while to gel and hopefully they now have. Who knows where we can finish in the league, if we can bring in some new faces before the end of January to bolster the squad I think we'll do fine.

Sounds like Kasim is somewhere back to his best. How was Doughty today for those that went?

Fitted in nicely, has a physical presence and works harder off the ball than Gladwin.
Good, stable debut.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 20:54:35 »

Bang on the money as usual  Bye

It must be quite depressing to be so persistently wrong, over the course of several years.

We stayed in the game for an hour, Doughty by all accounts added some bite, and we had an early concession, I make that 3 out of 4....but do carry on, nobody gets it all right.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 20:56:36 »

We stayed in the game for an hour, Doughty by all accounts added some bite, and we had an early concession, I make that 3 out of 4....but do carry on, nobody gets it all right.

You do seem to attract stalkers on here, don't you?
First ekarot, now this nutter.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:10:59 »

It was the same guy who I saw running around the bar area under the stands at half time singing we're going to win 4-1. Same sentiments from me but reckon he should be ok, he was only a few rows down from me when they were carrying him out on a stretcher. But he was still pointing to the sky singing as he made his exit.

He has to stay in hospital overnight for observation. Thanks for your concern.  Those of us with him were willing a 4-1 as he had money on it! 😃😃
Talk Talk

« Reply #155 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:21:26 »

Hah I noticed the potential for filth when I read my post back but thought hopefully no one would notice. Thanks mate Cheesy

I don't do "a bit of a dicking" Ells  Too Cool

There ya go Ginginho  Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:23:49 »

It must be more depressing being his shadow.
and incredibly dull for the rest of us
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:34:02 »

I happen to think its nice that regardless of the regular hypocritical shit-or-bust attitude, or the antagonistic positing of the rose-tinted, that Reg remains chronically and unwaveringly pessimistic. It's not only utterly predictable but it's relatable. He's a bit like Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh, there's that side deep down in all of us.

Although for reminding me of the travesty that was the robinettes he can go to hell Wink

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:39:18 »

Yaser's farewell today as we won't make a penny on him if he doesn't leave in the next week. Could be off to the Championship or joining Wes at Rangers according to Yaser's dad apparently. Unless a Championship club pip us to him Louis T will be back to bolster the midfield.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Talk Talk

« Reply #159 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:43:03 »

He's a bit like Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh

You've never met Reg then Ells? He is actually the spitting image of Eeyore. But walks upright on the back legs, obviously.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:46:56 »

You've never met Reg then Ells? He is actually the spitting image of Eeyore. But walks upright on the back legs, obviously.

Sadly I never have. All I want to know now is who attached that pink bow to his arse?

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:48:08 »

There's an old boy who goes swimming at the Post House that I chat to regularly, he's an avid Town fan called Reg, it's not you, is it, Reginald?
Talk Talk

« Reply #162 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:51:29 »

There's an old boy who goes swimming at the Post House that I chat to regularly, he's an avid Town fan called Reg, it's not you, is it, Reginald?

Fuck me, this is hard work. His forum name is taken from some 60's radio play, the tobacconist I seem to remember. HIS REAL NAME IS EEYORE VALIUM
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:53:43 »

Fuck me, this is hard work. His forum name is taken from some 60's radio play, the tobacconist I seem to remember. HIS REAL NAME IS EEYORE VALIUM

Sir Henry at Rawlinson End  Smiley

Talk Talk

« Reply #164 on: Saturday, January 23, 2016, 21:55:49 »

Sir Henry at Rawlinson End  Smiley

Viv Stanshall rings a distant muffled bell
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: