Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Blackpool Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26259 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 11:43:58 »

There's an old boy who sits a couple of rows in front of me in the DRS who goes everywhere following Town, but all he does is moan about the team. Even when we're 2 or 3 up and seeing the game out he complains that we aren't pushing forward to score more goals.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 13:05:55 »

There's an old boy who sits a couple of rows in front of me in the DRS who goes everywhere following Town, but all he does is moan about the team. Even when we're 2 or 3 up and seeing the game out he complains that we aren't pushing forward to score more goals.

You dont sit SB end of the DRS do you? Some bloke behind me does exactly that. Annoying bastard/
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 13:19:22 »

You dont sit SB end of the DRS do you? Some bloke behind me does exactly that. Annoying bastard/

Nope, just TE side of halfway.

But I don't doubt that there's more than one of them
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 14:15:22 »

they are strategically deployed in every section.

I'm hoping to work my way up to getting the role in the next 15-20 years.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 15:14:56 »

they are strategically deployed in every section.

I'm hoping to work my way up to getting the role in the next 15-20 years.

You're showing promise Batch  Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 15:41:38 »

Says Yoda to Young Bluke Wink
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 15:52:49 »

Ha, I got verbals from some old bloke a few years ago because I was stood in the gangway in the drs. I was stood in the gangway because I was trying to leave but the cretins who hovver around the exits were blocking my route. Gave him the bird.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 18:55:34 »

Other than the fact that your suggestion wouldn't stand up to any scrutiny. Changes of personnel and formation have pretty much been a constant throughout the season.

So for example the side which lost early doors to Blackpool, who had maybe one home win in something like 9 months, contained 12 of the squad on show on Saturday.

3 missing  from the away display included Branco and Kasim, both who'd have probably played on Sat if fit. As Tails said a more convincing reason, is the shedding of Cooper and getting Williams back into the fold.
Well obviously Tails has made a very good point but no longer having 13 injuries hasn't played a part? Whatever you say.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 19:28:23 »

Well obviously Tails has made a very good point but no longer having 13 injuries hasn't played a part? Whatever you say.

Several of the injured like Williams and K Stewart, and then Wes Thomas, partly connected to the loan issue, never came back. We had a couple of games with Ajose up front on his own, like Donny away, which was hardly ideal, but we still managed a point because Super Jon was on the bench.

Lingy made a thing of picking 2 up top when he took over.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: