Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The small band of Millwall...  (Read 8752 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:56:40 »

To be honest we were under par when we played you (much like a few of your fans said about yourselves) at our place.

I think both of us will be reliant on our strikers to be the difference.

Oh, and thanks for the whole "won all three" quip. Really needed that  Sad

Let the best team win.

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 12:37:19 »

Sizeable in relation to what?

It seems that generalisations and "I've read the Sun newspaper" comments are the order of the day on here.

I'm sure, as has been stated on either this thread or another one (can't be arsed to check), that you have your own 'idiots' that will keep ours entertained so it seems that they'll even themselves out. Don't let that stop you from only digging one set of the like minded supporters out though.

Let's hope that everyone has a cracking build up to the game.

I'll leave the predictions and name calling to the 'assume and presume' merchants.

i base my opinion on what i've seen,been told by reliable sources,read, etc,not tabloid newspapers.
i go to london alot through my work(trucker)and know some millwall fans,not the chavs in caps but proper old skool men who've been round the block.i trust what they've told me to be true.

i dont dispute that the majority of your lot are ok, but by "sizeable" i meant enough to cause trouble,and more than most clubs have.i stand by it.

we have a few for sure,but nowhere near what you have.your reputation is based on actual events,not the sun newspapers.though i exept that stuff does and will contiinue to get blown out of proportion whenever millwall is mentioned.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 12:57:41 by arriba » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 12:38:37 »

Let the best team win.

Unless its them, then we'll take an undeserved 1-0
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 12:55:57 »

Unless its them, then we'll take an undeserved 1-0

Like it.