Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The small band of Millwall...  (Read 8761 times)
GobbyLion

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 06:38:54 »

You did your homework and did close us down well. whether that will work at Wembley is debatable. Best team to do that to us this year was Walsall a few weeks back, they genuinely did make us play longer, and consequently we struggled. Be hard to keep that up for 90 at wembley if the game sets up like that.

Cheesy dont worry m8 we wont be going there just to contain you we will attack!! Cheesy Hopefully we will have batt back 100% thought he played very well against you lot at the Den and him and morrison will cause you all sorts of problems as they are both pretty quick!! Cool
lord ox

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 08:07:22 »

Why do I get the idea this has been linked to on a Milwall forum somewhere. If you are reading, I'd like to point out the original poster is an Oxford fan, albeit a very erudite one.

I wonder was it a plan to eek out the millwall good guys to come on to this forum and be like proper human beings and discuss football instead of the mindless thuggery that one or two trackie dog owning sorts were banging on about?

My job as peacemaker is almost done.

Gobbylion - nice one - hope the less mentally able ones from the New Den adopt the same intelligent approach as  you on Saturday.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 10:34:20 »

I aint linked this to nothing m8 just putting the record straight that we dont just go around slapping any1!

maybe the for the majority that statement is true.but there are still a sizeable amount of your lot that do.
Crafty_Cockney

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:25:57 »

maybe the for the majority that statement is true.but there are still a sizeable amount of your lot that do.

Sizeable in relation to what?

It seems that generalisations and "I've read the Sun newspaper" comments are the order of the day on here.

I'm sure, as has been stated on either this thread or another one (can't be arsed to check), that you have your own 'idiots' that will keep ours entertained so it seems that they'll even themselves out. Don't let that stop you from only digging one set of the like minded supporters out though.

Let's hope that everyone has a cracking build up to the game.

I'll leave the predictions and name calling to the 'assume and presume' merchants.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:35:25 by Crafty_Cockney » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:28:46 »

There are certain members on here that have blown the millwall reputation out of the water. I've been to the new den twice and not once encountered any issues whatsoever.

If you want trouble then you can find it at any ground. If you don't then you'll be fine.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:32:32 »

There are certain members on here that have blown the millwall reputation out of the water. I've been to the new den twice and not once encountered any issues whatsoever.

If you want trouble then you can find it at any ground. If you don't then you'll be fine.

True Post.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:35:40 »

Sizeable in reaaltion to what?

It seems that generalisations and "I've read the Sun newspaper" comments are the order of the day on here.

I'm sure, as has been stated on either this thread or another one (can't be arsed to check), that you have your own 'idiots' that will keep ours entertained so it seems that they'll even themselves out. Don't let that stop you from only digging one set of the like minded supporters out though.

Let's hope that everyone has a cracking build up to the game.

I'll leave the predictions and name calling to the 'assume and presume' merchants.

Well alot of us see extracts from Millwall forums and to be honest with you crafty after the Amankwah/Harris spat we saw alot of the underlying racism etc rise to the fore.
Now obviously we all know that Millwall have a good and loyal band of fans as well as the idiots and to be honest the policing and stewarding at Millwall was brilliant...i had a fantastic day at your ground.
The Club have worked tirelessly and at great cost money wise to get a decent image for the new Millwall..............hopefully on Saturday more than 30,000 Swindon fans can walk away from Wembley(win or lose)talking about this new Millwall and there fans............i hope so.
Crafty_Cockney

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:37:37 »

Spot on, fella.

Don't get me wrong, we'll all be wearing our pearly king jackets, Elizabeth Duke sovereigns and flat caps to the game. Make no bones about that.

Cor blimey trousers may also be in attendance.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:39:14 »

As i have just posted,you wont find any trouble at Millwalls ground...its away from the New Den ware problems occur.
Crafty_Cockney

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:40:34 »

hopefully on Saturday more than 30,000 Swindon fans can walk away from Wembley(win or lose)talking about this new Millwall and there fans............i hope so.

I very much doubt they will as people tend to believe what the media wants them to believe.

People such as yourself obviously know about the work the club has done and continues to do, not only in our local community, but also for football in general.

Unfortunately it takes only a moment to gain a reputation but more than a lifetime to rid yourself of it.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:44:34 »

I very much doubt they will as people tend to believe what the media wants them to believe.

People such as yourself obviously know about the work the ckub has done and continues to do, not only in our local community, but also for football in general.

Unfortunately it takes only a moment to gain a reputation but more than a lifetime to rid yourself of it.

Good points but most Swindon fans are not that gullible,lets hope its a great day whatever.
You looked a quality side at your place(and ours) but we have played at Wembley three times and won all three.........and might sneak number four!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:45:39 »

this is why people shouldn't feel worried about where to drink around Wembley.

The "idiots" will find themselves a place to go and have fun away from wembley and the police.

it'll be a good day and a cracking atmosphere. don't let a reputation spoil your enjoyment.

as Sippo said, if you want trouble then you'll find it.

Crafty_Cockney

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:48:04 »

Good points but most Swindon fans are not that gullible,lets hope its a great day whatever.
You looked a quality side at your place(and ours) but we have played at Wembley three times and won all three.........and might sneak number four!

To be honest we were under par when we played you (much like a few of your fans said about yourselves) at our place.

I think both of us will be reliant on our strikers to be the difference.

Oh, and thanks for the whole "won all three" quip. Really needed that  Sad
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:50:57 »

but that was at the old wembley

Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 11:55:36 »

I've had more hassle at port vale and stoke than my trips to the old and new den but cant help thinking i'll have to keep looking over my shoulder if we win especially after hearing stories from those scunny fans.

Lets hope we are talking about the match after and not the ugly side of football.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: