Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The small band of Millwall...  (Read 8753 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:52:51 »

We've been here longer, so our need is greater
GobbyLion

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:53:25 »

Millwall were the ones I was hoping to avoid. You were the better team a couple of weeks back but we were off form that day. In the home game we were much better than you and I wish Douglas really had taken that cheating cunt Abdou out to waarant his red card.
Your 2 centre halves look decent as does Morrison. We've got a front 2 ( and Ward ) who can take any half chance.
I can't see more than 1 goal in it. Its either going to be a thing of genius or a complete fuck up. we are more than capable of both.

Yea ive seen a little bit of them like when you played the anoraks, exeter, the Den, and ward looks the tastiest of your players although austin has been pretty much like morrison a revelation!! In all honesty i can see another game like at the Den with a few goals!
Just a thought with the game at the Den, i dont know if you went but you didnt start playing hoofball you were knocking it around quite nicely, it was only the closing down of your players like hounds that made you revert to that game do you not think?
Barry Scott

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:53:47 »

Greer is a big miss, but then if Lex is having a good day, he's more than capable of filling in. I think this game will be as open as Courtney Love and we'll all have a few goes at both ends. I predict many goals and a classic match (pitch permitting).
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:58:42 »

Yea ive seen a little bit of them like when you played the anoraks, exeter, the Den, and ward looks the tastiest of your players although austin has been pretty much like morrison a revelation!! In all honesty i can see another game like at the Den with a few goals!
Just a thought with the game at the Den, i dont know if you went but you didnt start playing hoofball you were knocking it around quite nicely, it was only the closing down of your players like hounds that made you revert to that game do you not think?
Yes, i had the delights of Millwall and the nice walk from the train station to the away end. Had a drink with a few of your older lads at All Bar One in London Bridge.
Millwall had done their homework on us. Chasing down our players in possession works a treat but the bad news is that we are very good on the counter so if you get tired or lazy it could be costly. I hope we sort out our left hand sdie as all your 3 goals came from there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:00:30 »

Yes, i had the delights of Millwall and the nice walk from the train station to the away end. Had a drink with a few of your older lads at All Bar One in London Bridge.
Millwall had done their homework on us. Chasing down our players in possession works a treat but the bad news is that we are very good on the counter so if you get tired or lazy it could be costly. I hope we sort out our left hand sdie as all your 3 goals came from there.

Wembley might provide a bit more space to pass the ball around than the Den. I say pass, lets be honest, on that surface the ball will look like its be delivered courtesy of Barnes Wallace.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:01:54 »

Mexico managed ok last night.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:02:33 »

Didn't see the game yesterday. Them Mexicans will have messed up the pitch for Saturday though Wink
GobbyLion

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:03:26 »

Well we heard the very same noises from huddersfield including their manager claiming the were the best counter-attacking team in the league and it didnt bother us! Having watched all season we are a much better second half team, and not that bad on the counter-attack ourselves so i can see it being a very nervy end to end game! Head Hurts
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:05:03 »

You did your homework and did close us down well. whether that will work at Wembley is debatable. Best team to do that to us this year was Walsall a few weeks back, they genuinely did make us play longer, and consequently we struggled. Be hard to keep that up for 90 at wembley if the game sets up like that.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:06:20 »

We were proper crap at The Den, if we play like that at Wembley we'll probably lose.

That said I think Millwall are pretty formidable at their place, away from home not so. It's definitely not cler cut either way, but with the league so tight it would never be.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:06:20 »

You did your homework and did close us down well. whether that will work at Wembley is debatable. Best team to do that to us this year was Walsall a few weeks back, they genuinely did make us play longer, and consequently we struggled. Be hard to keep that up for 90 at wembley if the game sets up like that.

If that's Millwalls game plan then we could be in for another Southampton away type game  Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:08:18 »

Its going to be a close one. If we can keep Morrison quiet we've got every chance. If we mark him like we did a couple of weeks back then you'll be renewing your friendship with Leeds.
Best of luck and enjoy Saturday Gobby Lion - you seem relatively decent for a Millwall fan.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 22:10:13 »

I have no doubt Cuthbert will be the man to mark morrison(not the singer).
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 23:25:04 »

Why do I get the idea this has been linked to on a Milwall forum somewhere. If you are reading, I'd like to point out the original poster is an Oxford fan, albeit a very erudite one.
GobbyLion

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 06:32:08 »

Why do I get the idea this has been linked to on a Milwall forum somewhere. If you are reading, I'd like to point out the original poster is an Oxford fan, albeit a very erudite one.

I aint linked this to nothing m8 just putting the record straight that we dont just go around slapping any1!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: