Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The small band of Millwall...  (Read 8763 times)
lord ox

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 18:20:15 »

Methinks you kinda fell for that one Lord Ox. Bite.

nah its a double bluffer though at least my tale is true!

hook returned empty Wink
GobbyLion

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:18:47 »

The trouble with Millwall is that when the authorities stamp down on them or when the media highlight their unsavoury exploits they stamp their feet in indignation and claim they are victimised. Yet you only have to spend 2 minutes on their fan forum to realise what vermin they actually are. To go away and get a result means a completely different thing on their web site than it does on other football fan websites.

Their reputation at being scum is well deserved.

On their website they are talking about how they slapped Scunthorpe supporters last year at Wembley and how it was disappointing they could not get at them before the game as they did not use the tubes. They say this year they will have more opportunities.

For the sake of the Championship Swindon must beat this scum and keep them in the lower leagues.

It would have been much better had Swindon gone up automatically and Millwall and Leeds eradicated each other. But Swindon might just have to take one for the Championship teams.

If you look at that thread carefully you will see that most said that it was bang out of order what happened Millwall dont hit scarfers that is fact, if 2 like minded people want it then let em have it! All clubs have got the stupid idiots who think its clever to hit people that aint interested, but to me they are the biggest tossers going! No

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:22:26 »

I personally don't have any problem with Millwall, whenever I have seen them play Town I don't recall seeing any bother or any animosity. I for one will be treating this game as any other, I'm going to enjoy myself and nobody will be ruining my day  Smiley
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:23:33 »

If you look at that thread carefully you will see that most said that it was bang out of order what happened Millwall dont hit scarfers that is fact, if 2 like minded people want it then let em have it! All clubs have got the stupid idiots who think its clever to hit people that aint interested, but to me they are the biggest tossers going! No

Cool, a Millwall supporter posting like an adult. Clearly normal Millwall supporters do exist, it's just a shame your reputation often proceeds you.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:25:11 »

I had a good chat with some millwall lads on the tube the other week, and am travelling with a couple saturday, as well as 5 other town, were not expecting any hassle. Does make a nice change to get a sensible post on here though. Been very sterotypical from millwall fans?? last few days.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:29:16 »

Good shout. We'll have plenty of idiots who will keep enuogh of your lot occupied. Hopefully the rest of us can just go to and from the ground in peace.
GobbyLion

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:30:16 »

Cool, a Millwall supporter posting like an adult. Clearly normal Millwall supporters do exist, it's just a shame your reputation often proceeds you.

Most of us are m8 dont worry about that i wouldnt be surprised if you ended up having a beer with a few?! Whats your feeling about sat? I wish you hadn't have made it personally as i think you are much more dangerous than the anoraks, and with it being a one off form goes out of the window(just look at last year after beating the weeds, who were the form side, we lost to scunny!!) and the result could go anyway! Is greer a big miss for you in your opinion??
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:32:07 »

Depends with Greer, we have JFl who will fill in. Could be brilliant, could be a disaster.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:33:44 »

Greer's been making a few mistakes lately so who knows? I hope Lescinel doesn't buckle under the weght of expectation/pressure but he seems to be a confidence player and he is more confident in the middle than on the left.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:33:55 »

How long have Millwall been down in this league?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:34:50 »

Greer is a big miss, his replacement can be great or, erm, not so great. But thankfully at centre back he's been pretty good.

Which way will it go? Who knows. I'm pessimistic, just like I was before Charlton. I was also convinced we'd beat you at the Den. So I'd be worried if I were you!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:39:14 »

Millwall were the ones I was hoping to avoid. You were the better team a couple of weeks back but we were off form that day. In the home game we were much better than you and I wish Douglas really had taken that cheating cunt Abdou out to waarant his red card.
Your 2 centre halves look decent as does Morrison. We've got a front 2 ( and Ward ) who can take any half chance.
I can't see more than 1 goal in it. Its either going to be a thing of genius or a complete fuck up. we are more than capable of both.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:41:16 »

Or a penalty decision
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:41:56 »

4 years i think.
GobbyLion

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 21:46:57 »

4th year, need to go up badly! Beers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: